Horseshue Stables NEW FOAL

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kayla221444

Reaction score
Well go figure, I was away on my camping trip (just knowing she would foal when I am gone) , and mom and dad were on foaling/barn cam duties. But you know dad doesnt like the horses although when they foal hes the first one out there! LOL. My pretty little buckskin mare had a beautiful buckskin colt with 2 ice blue eyes, not sure where he got them from as mom n dad dont have them but his dams sire and dam were both pintos so most likley she is carring it in her genes and passed it on to the baby. What a handsome boy he is, big big blue eyes, dish face and high tail set. And hes already spoken for because my mom is buying him for her jr herd sire.....I will still get to use him on some of my mares
default_yes.gif
. He has lines to silgo, rowdy, Komokos and dell tera. Momma is very protective but will settle down within a week or so as usual. Also the little bay filly (Horseshues little image of gold) was born 1 month ago and shes being retained and will be shown next year.
08buckskin.jpg

chubbsfoal08.jpg

chubs08colt.jpg

Bay filly

DSC06601.jpg

DSC06591.jpg

DSC00536.jpg

Kayla! Congratulations on your new babies
default_biggrin.png
They are both beautiful. The bay has such a pretty face
default_wub.png

I just PMed you.