Horses in Ms have gotten some help

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wishful

Reaction score
Spoke with Alison five minutes ago, Due to kindness and selflessness of a wonderful person, the Bradfords have water and pervisions. This person went out of their way to to to a feed store and get feed for the horses and took it to the Bradfords. I think he was on his way to check on his own property and thats how he was able to get clearence for entry. Thank God for such wonderful people.
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

jaime

i was trying to call you but all the lines were tied up again! lol. im so happy!!!

yes the bradfords are also ok and i believe they also took them water etc. Still talking to alison

Wonderful news Jaime!!! It was so wonderful of u to offer to go there but I was worried for your safety too. I would say anyone going in there needs to be armed. Sad to say but true.

I 'second' Al's remarks! Hallelujah and Hurrah!!!!!!!

Thrilled that this come to pass -- but, remember that it is a very, very temporary fix. The need to provide help and/or remove the animals where they can be tended while the family is able to "rebuild" remains.

Anyone know the status the home the Bradfords have there? Is it a situation that will require them to move and rebuild, etc?

That is just wonderful news. I am so thankful the minis and the family have water and feed for a while. Now we just have to figure out how to get them out of there.

Ginny StP

Thank you Lord! for populating the earth with people with hearts as big as Texas!

aktion033.gif
That should buy everyone time to get a rescue accomplished.
aktion033.gif

Charlotte

YAY! But, we're not done yet....I'm waiting for another update on the conditions of the Bradford's house, their needs, etc etc. In the MEANTIME however, I need some more help! People have heard how the Mini industry got in to help and are calling, emailing and text messaging me similar stories of needed help. Thankfully, a group called SLIDE just got authorization and military protection to go into Mississippi and help out ALL horses and horse owners. We need to help them get names/addresses of people to help as well as donate equine supplies. I have posted more info at www.amha.org on "ways to help." We can still help!!

Latest posts

Back