Horse Shows Section

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniNHF

Reaction score
Figured I would throw this out there but would there be a chance to see a section on the forum for horse shows to be posted? That way they do not get lost in every day posts and if it gains enough popularity break it out by region or state depending. I know I am constantly trolling the internet and facebook trying to find even just regular horse shows that offer classes a mini can do since I like to do rated and non-rated shows.

What does everyone else think?
default_smile.png

All horse shows can be (are) added to the Event calendar. The Events link is at the top of every page. Once shows are added then they are visible on a list on our forums main page. All shows and their information, like premiums etc. can be added by members. If you know of a show you want added please add it. The only shows that can't be added are shows that are also advertising sales.

All horse shows can be (are) added to the Event calendar. The Events link is at the top of every page. Once shows are added then they are visible on a list on our forums main page. All shows and their information, like premiums etc. can be added by members. If you know of a show you want added please add it. The only shows that can't be added are shows that are also advertising sales.
Okay maybe im nuts lol but I dont see where the link is. Can you do a screen shot or something for me
default_smile.png

Look towards the top of this page, just above the advertising there is a blue menu line... There is one on the right that says "more" click it and a box drops down. At the bottom is "events". I just found it!

Look towards the top of this page, just above the advertising there is a blue menu line... There is one on the right that says "more" click it and a box drops down. At the bottom is "events". I just found it!
I could have sworn I check that drop down, told you I was going nuts lol

I tried adding a show and it didnt show up on the calendar, I even cicked on the date and nothing; tried it again and the same
default_frusty.gif
I give up haha

At the very top of the screen, directly under Miniature Horse Forum (with the big sun, on the MAIN PAGE) there is line of different places you can go in dark blue. Many of those are drop down boxes. Go to the one that says "MORE" and Events will be under that.

I tried to add our Touch of Class show and it did not post. Maybe either we are not smart enough or the event listing is not working properly. Perhaps a message to one of the moderators may help us out?

Hi! I'm used to looking at the forum on a big desktop or tablet so didn't realize the Events and Contact buttons weren't always visible. I'm going to move those now so they'll be further over on the left. I think I'll also add a link to the events calendar in the latest news area too.

About the event not showing up... none will show up until approved. I just approved one someone added for the 21st? but I don't think it's correct it says: Annual Touch of Class Miniature horseshoe held in Scottsdale, Az at West World and it was set for Jan. 21st. ? Please go back and add all the show information and any others you may know about. I check the calendar a couple times a week and approve what is put there as soon as I see it. I'm sorry for any aggravation, I should have mentioned a admin had to approve the event before it would be visible my bad
default_frusty.gif

We found the events tab, but it will not add the events that we tried to add. :-(

My bad, just reread what you wrote. I added Touch of Class, suppose to have been for March. I thought I put March?

That's OK just change it when you can. I need to get busy adding shows... help I need more hands!!!!

Thanks Debby, that explains it
default_smile.png
You would think it would give you a message saying it needed to be approved :p

I hear you MiniNHF! you'd also think it would send admin a note when one is added so I can approve it! The one you added that takes place May 31st is live.

BSharpRanch the one for the Touch of Class -since you said it was supposed to be in March I changed the date. You may want to add more information there since it's within 90 days that one is now showing on the forum home page.

I hear you MiniNHF! you'd also think it would send admin a note when one is added so I can approve it! The one you added that takes place May 31st is live.

BSharpRanch the one for the Touch of Class -since you said it was supposed to be in March I changed the date. You may want to add more information there since it's within 90 days that one is now showing on the forum home page.
I can send you a message when I add one, that may help you out
default_smile.png

Okay, I went back and edited the entry for Touch of Class show and added their website for more information. I am assuming that the edit needs to be approved.

Latest posts

Back