Horse Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreamlandnh

Reaction score
We went over to the NEMHS show in Hancock yesterday. Had a nice time, even with the SMALL storm that blew in. Lizzie had so much fun showing my mother's horses. I only have picture of the Sr. Mare that she showed in Youth Halter, will have to get the other's from my mother of the Jr. Mare and Sr Gelding.

Lizzie with Monarch's Color Me Streisand (aka Missy)...Missy has not been out to a show in many years and I think enjoyed the attention of all the pampering. What a good girl even though she did not like to stand still.

322483216.jpg

It was also great to see Fred out and driving! Once I have her ok to post the pictures of them driving I will. All I can say is what a horse.

Karen

Karen,

What a great picture. All I can think when I look at it is how much Lizzie has grown up. She looks so professional out there. Glad you all had a great day!

Sue

I love to see the kids with their show horses. And also the 'retired' show horses that come back out. There just is no better combination.

Charlotte

Latest posts

Back