Horse rescues in North Mississippi, Southwest Tennessee

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stacyeking

Reaction score
I guess the titles say it all. I've been trying to find a horse rescue nearby and there seems not to be one. Anyone????

Stacye

Wish I could help you! If you are needing assistance do you have a County Humane Society?

Does your local humane society know of any?

Nothing came up on petfinder. I didn't think to check with the humane society.

Stacye

Thank you for your help. I did get in touch with someone and am making arrangements to help out. I appreciate your replies.

Stacye

Oh, and for those of you who are wondering if I'm in need of help here, that is not the case. I am trying to sell down some, but simply for reasons of my own, and not because I'm in need of assistance. Thank you all so much for the emails and pms from those of you who are concerned. It just goes to show what nice people are here!

I was looking for a rescue to help out in some small way because I've been reading Fugly Horse of the Day alot and most of the horses that she mentions as being in need are from far from here, and I know that there must be horses nearer to me whose owners could use some help, or rescues that could use some help.

I did turn up something and I can help out. Not in a HUGE way, by any means, but every little bit helps.

Thanks again for all your kind replies!

Stacye

Latest posts

Back