Horse Attack by mentally disturbed

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baptism

Reaction score
My cousin's horses were attacked and one of them killed by an 18 year old nut job. He told law enforcement they were laughing at him. While not exactly miniatures, these gentle geldings were raised and cared for with love. My cousin lives near my mom in a small rural town where these things just don't happen. I don't know about you but I'm going to give my little minis an extra hug today. Here is a link with the attack story. The 18 yr. old is in custody pending a psych evaluation for trial.

https://www.gofundme.com/gentle-giant-pet-attack

I am so terribly sorry to read this , the human race truly disgusts me at times. Sending best wishes to your family and I hope your cousins gelding continues to recover.

I hope this "Nut case " gets what he deserves in the most horrible ways , I am a firm believer of Karma and hope its around the corner waiting to slap him in the face.

This is a prime example of why "everyone" should not have access to guns ( just my personal opinion)

There's TOO MUCH of this happening! And even if he is "mentally disturbed" (which I don't buy), he needs to pay the consequences.

Horrible
default_sad.png

Latest posts

Back