Horse and Horsemen 1988

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atotton

Reaction score
I was looking through some of my uncle's old horse Magazines when I found this on miniature horses. Horse & Horsemen Magazine from February 1988. It is pretty neat to see thoughts and progression of miniatures from 25 years ago. I'm not sure if it will be legible, but I thought I would at least share the pages. (maybe if you could copy the picture and zoom in on the font? ) I am so happy to have found this! It even has advertisements with Boones Little Buckeroo. The history is so important to get the world of miniatures where it is today.

100_9787.JPG

100_9790.JPG

100_9791.JPG

100_9793.JPG

100_9795.JPG

100_9796.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
O my goodness, how cool is that. Thanks for sharing
default_smile.png

This is SO COOL! You are so lucky to have this. I love to see the old magazines articles like these.

I used to get that magazine!! It was one that I got when I was overseas in Korea & Germany. I brought them all back to the USA with me, but then had them destroyed during a storm that flattened a storage shed in back of the house.... I believe I had that issue, but not sure.

That's great, thanks for sharing!

That's too bad Paula. I'm truly thrilled to have found it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very cool. I think I can enlarge it enough to read easily, but will do it later when I have more time. Thank you.

Latest posts

Back