Horse Agility Anyone?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crimson Rose

Positive Reinforcement Pony Trainer
Reaction score
I am really wanting to join in and show in the International Horse Agility Club, once I get my miniatures within the next year, and was wondering if anyone on the forum was a member or had tried it before? It looks like so much fun! Especially for those who don't care for regular showing or can't show for financial or health reasons.

I just got done building all the agility things. Car wash with streamers, wooden bridge, teeter totter, flags, S curve, jumps, tarp for water area, poles for pole bending, barrel, and hola-a-hoop. All portable but the bridge.

Our group here, is going to get started on it. we are planning on doing Lead walking, free style, and the driving too. We already have fun days where we drive a cone or obstacle course and trail driving for time like a CDE.. The only place to get a championship is through the IHAC... so it looks fun. Buy their book. It will help you allot.. Found it on Amazon for less..

I'm just below Fort Worth, TX.

Join a club if you have one close. I am part of North Texas Whip and it's a hoot!

I would love to see pictures of your set up! I bought the Horse Agility book and I want to order the DVD as well. I live about a hour away from Houston and plan on joining the Greater Houston Miniature Horse Club soon. I won't be able to really get started until after we move to my new house and land at the end of the year, but I love researching everything I can in the meantime!

Latest posts

Back