Hope you all are ready for a lot of ??????

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teedee

Reaction score
I have to wait for another week to make my announcement on new pony/mini. My husband is going from here in Idaho to pick her up in Illinois next weekend. But I just can't stand it.

I will have been reading the pony section of the rule book trying to understand it. But I know I will have tons of questions because that is what kind of girl I am.

My first love was Shetlands because I was raised on the backs of them.

Tammi

Last edited by a moderator:
Well although I know about your amazing new little pony... I hardly think it's fair to announce and then not follow through for the rest of everyone....

At any rate I'm excited for you guys and can't wait until you post here on your "official" announcement.

Andrea

I knew it was coming only because I got some blibs on a group coming in to Utah/Idaho area...........but I didn't hear anything about WHO was getting them OR WHAT they were.....................DANGIT..........this isn't fair.

:new_shocked: I know the secret :new_shocked: Can't wait to see pics! :aktion033: I will stop there or I will give it away. :saludando:

Sorry guys did mean to make this a mystery. I can't announce until papers and horse are in hand. Guess I shouldn't have jumped the gun. I am going to have questions on the shetland registery of this horse.

Ok just for a teaser I did find out that we will be bringing another shetland back to Idaho. I can't give any details on this one because it is not mine...dang it. But is will only be a couple miles away from me. And my husband is dropping off a gorgeous shetland mare off in Wyoming. So the shetland world is coming out here in Idaho/Wyoming.

More to come.....

Tammi

Last edited by a moderator:
Very neat! I can't wait to read your announcement about who you get. Hopefully I will be able to ad a Shetland to my herd at some point in the future.

Latest posts

Back