HOPE FOALED AND MOMMY MISSED IT!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pretty_Mini

Reaction score
hope had a little boy... dont aske what color.. coulnt tell you... but that LITTLE stinker tryed to squeez it out while i wasnt looking... poo oh her! BUT I COUGHT IT HE was born at 12:24 THIS MORNING!! WOOOT WOOT!

www.bitoblue.com then go to web cam LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
:aktion033: :aktion033: Congratulations on your boy. Please post pictures when you get around to it, would love to see him. Have you decided on a name yet?

CONGRATULATIONS!! Now we want pictures and a name.

I love a happy ending!!!
default_yes.gif
:

That little stinker
default_wink.png
: CONGRATS HE IS LOVELY!

I checked her at 11:00 before I went to bed and thought "boy she looks so ready"....darn I wish I would have stayed up LOL

Well, I'm the "mommy" mentioned in the title of this thread. I am a little annoyed with Hope. I've been watching her for 2 months now and she decides to go when I am not there! Da nerve!!! LOL

Yes, we have a colt. The ring test was wrong, for those of you that are keeping track. ;-)

He didn't nurse for 3-4 hours but Sarah got some colostrum into him after milking mom. We're having the vet out tomorrow to do the IgG test, just to be sure.

Sarah's only 17 but I trust her 100% to do what's needed. And she knows when to ask for help!

Congratulations Tracy and Sarah Anzarra did great and so did Hope even if it did take way too long. I missed his birth by less than half and hour on camera. Hes a beauty.

Latest posts

Back