Hoot had her foal

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TOOT....is gorgeous! I didnt realize who Hoot was....till I saw her full name here...she's an Apache King daughter .... pretty sure I have a pic of him being shown. Apache King was so small and nice.....and to spice it up.....a little Rhotens Little Dandy "Tamale"....you should have yourself one COLORFUL DRIVING HORSE!!! You mentioned he will stay small...but that's ok when they have nice movement like Tamale and our Dandy son that is under 30" Shelby, who went Res. National Champion in driving last year....you wont believe the power and drive in that small package.

Here is to your next champion...TOOT......cause if he turns out like Tamale & Shelby...you'll need a horn on that cart to toot....telling people to get out of the way! Right Kay.... tee hee

Congratulations!!!

Yep Connie, Hoot is daughter to MINI BITS APACHE KING. You should see him (Toot) in person. He is just precious! He is always up headed and filled with himself. My pictures don't do him justice.

Fran

LOL soooooooo right connie!!! I so love Rhoten Dandy horses. Their movement takes my breath away. I really should get on Tamale and show him again or i should finally send him to your place and get him totally broke to drive lol

"Congratulations!" Fran,

Little Toot is just adorable!

I just love him Fran! He's wonderful! Congrats!!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back