Hoosier Spring Fling

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

afoulk

Reaction score
Just got back from the Hoosier Spring Fling. I must say this show was nice last year but the improvements this year were just amazing. The weather was beautiful, the classes were good sized and the quality was just great. I have to commend the staff of this show all the way around. The large covered area was a little rough for driving but everyone seems to make it just fine. This is a three judge show and yes it is early but what a great opportunity to get out and see what needs fixed. The quality of horses was was really amazing. Everyone is so friendly and helpful and the facility resturant has great food and good prices.

Can't wait for next year already

Arlene

yeah the ring was a bit tuff for driving. LOL there was a couple of good "bog" places that bogged us down. LOL

It was a beautiful day though!

Congratulations to John Taylor on his first time in the ring driving and many thanks to Arlene Foulk for showing Jackie. We placed 4,4 and 3rd in her first show yearling over class. Congratulations to all.
default_smile.png

I have to agree. This was our first year going to this show and it was a really great show. Couldn't believe they got through 128 classes as quickly and efficiently as they did. We will definitely put this show on our list for next year. The staff was great. And I even won the blanket and shipping boots in the raffle. That's about the only thing I have ever won in my life. Thanks for a GREAT show.

The show was really nice, well run and everyone was very friendly. Good hospitality and organization makes a good show. Everyone was really helpful. We finally got some warmer weather for the show so it was good to get back and get started again.

I was very pleased with our placings and how my horses showed too. Our Ten Ls Destinys IN The Buff went champion of Champions under all three judges, I was really happy, he is our perlino son of Alvadars Double Destiny!

Our Buck on Broadway daughter, Ten Ls Broadway Rthym also went Grand Champion Sr. mare too and she is wonderful and fun to show!

We had our new Jr. filly, Olive Branches DD Sweet Sensation, who is also Double Destiny lines on the sires side and out of a Schuberts Bullets Painted Splendor daughter, and was very impressed with her. She won Jr. Champion mare and also Grand Champion mare as well first time in the arena and gave me plenty of show attitude and modeled brilliantly.

There were so many nice horses there and the quality was excellent throughout the show, just some super horses!

We plan on going back next year!

It was great to see all of you again ....Congrad's on your winnings !!! Big thanks to TenlTraining ( Laura) for allowing my daughter Kasey to help groom "In the Buff" she was so thrilled to be able to help you and now she wants :One just like him" Thanks agin for allowing her the chance to be so close to your beloved stallion.

Hope to see everyone again next year..

Jennifer

Jennifer,

My pleasure and thank you for your helpin walking Broadway Rythm too, it got her out for a bit to see everything! She ended up going Grand Champion mare!

Caseys welcome around anytime! tell her thanks too, appreciate the help! Maybe it gave In the Buff some good luck too!!! Laura

Latest posts

Back