Hoosier Spring Fling Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KAYO

Reaction score
Just want to thank Lori (show manager) at the Hoosier Spring Fling Show!!
default_saludando.gif
We had a great time. Her show staff was very helpful and some of them even jumped in a held horses for us when things got kind of hectic. (One lady took a filly back to her stall for me and even put her blanket and hood back on!)
default_aktion033.gif
The facility has had some updating since we were there last and the stalls were very, very clean. The weather wasn't the best but certainly could have been worse! The judges were professional and approachable and I think overall did a nice job judging the horses. Don't know the total of horses there, the yearling classes had decent numbers. Didn't stay around for driving, but I'm guessing it was a challenge with the wind whipping the canvas curtains that were around the arena.

I know the show staff was very, very busy! Being the first show of the year for most of us and all of the paper work that they were trying to get organized...........bet they were worn out last night!
default_wink.png

Hopefully there will be other AMHR sanctioned shows scheduled in Indiana and that they will be as nice as this one.

Thanks again to all that were involved!!

Kay and Sarah

Rosemill Training Center

p.s. Nice to see everybody again
default_biggrin.png

Sounds like it was a nice show with great managment, wish we could have made it ..hopefully next year
default_wink.png

Thanks alot Kay, I'm glad you had a good time. We had 70 horses. Since this was our first show, we had a lot to learn and overall it went well, just a VERY long day. We'll do something different next year so that it won't be so late. We really appreciate everyones patience.

Thanks again, Lori

I too would like to commend the staff of this show for a job well done. I had a great time and the facility was wonderful. I have definitely put this show on my schedule as one to return to every year. Thanks to Lori and her staff.

Arlene

I was one of the Staff and I really want to say a big THANK - YOU to everyone who came to show and the suggestions given to me will surely be passed on... I want to thank those that let me hold on to their horses during measuring and while waiting to enter the ring. It truly was a joy to be so close to so many beautiful horses and have the owners trust me to hold there presious horses.. Thank - You all for coming and I surely hope to see all of you again next year..

Jennifer Hanson

P>S> Lori YOU ARE AWESOME and did a GREAT JOB !!

Her show staff was very helpful and some of them even jumped in a held horses for us when things got kind of hectic. (One lady took a filly back to her stall for me and even put her blanket and hood back on!) :

Kay and Sarah

Rosemill Training Center
Hi Kay and Sarah, I was the one who took Prissy back to her stall. You were most welcome, you guys obviously had your hands full at the time. We are IMEC members and I agree Lori did a great job on the show. It was our first AMHR show and we enjoyed showing our fillies. Jennifer I think you did a great job designing and decorating the the obstacle and jumping classes.

Hope to see everyone at the NEXT AMHR show.

Latest posts

Back