Hoosier Miniature Breeders Classic

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neil

Reaction score
Is anyone going to the Hoosier Miniature Breeders Classic at Shipshewana, IN this weekend, April 25th?

I just looked at the sales list and there are going to be some very nice horses for sale. Can't wait to see what they bring.

One of my favorite older stallions is on the sales list, Martin Boozers After Dark. He will be lot #30. If anyone sees him I would be courious to see how he is holding up for his age, 18 I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a mare bred to After Dark, and he looks great!! I had wanted to go and have gone the last 3 years to this sale but we have moved to Tennessee, so it is just to far for me to drive this year!!
default_sad.png
I am anxious to see what everyone goes for I wish I had some extra money, I would love to pick up a few in this sale!!!!
default_biggrin.png

He is looking Great!!!
default_wub.png
I live up here in northern Indiana, and saw him about 3 weeeks ago he was out with his mares doing his thing.

I will be at the sale and I will be presenting 1/2 the horses, I can't wait and you are right about all the nice horses!!
default_yes.gif

Yes we will be there. I am selling 2. (lots 53 & 75) the hard part is going to be coming back with an empty trailer!!

(must be strong -- must be strong -- must be strong -- did you see that one mare -- === MUST BE STRONG)
default_wink.png

Im really not sure if we are going as of yet ...possibly ...possibly not. I know i would have just a much fun here at home watching it and save gas money.

I'll atleast be watching
default_smile.png

I think that having it on the internet
default_aktion033.gif
is a great thing because of gas prices.

We have 2 also going in the sale lot # 90 and 51. I am so excited about the sale I

think they are going to have some GREAT horses going in it.
default_yes.gif

Sarah~

I would love to go maybe someone from michigan would like a paying passenger and maybe 2 on the way home?

Hi everyone! I own After Dark and he looks GREAT! I finally got all the pictures of my consignments up last night. Cant wait til Friday!!! I think there will be lots of nice horses there, just looking at the catalog!

Have a great Day! Jay Chpp

Yea I know what you mean! I am just looking forward to handling all the nice horses.

I love the red mare with the real nice head on her sorry I don't know what lot she is???

Hey Jay - maybe you have some pull - it would be nice to have the T I M E on the auction link! Especially since this is a Friday night.
default_laugh.png

Yea I know what you mean! I am just looking forward to handling all the nice horses.

I love the red mare with the real nice head on her sorry I don't know what lot she is???
I know...I love this mare too!! I cant think of the lot # right now, but I know shes towards the end of the sale

Her name is Kahoka Sorrel April

How long have you had her? and has she had any babies for you?

Well I am all packed and ready to go I have to work all day today but will be leaving from work to come up and clip a horse. and I am just going to stay in shipshewana.

I am looking for a mare who is in foal for a late foal. That we can import her before.

Do you have one in the Sale?
I have 2 mares that are in foal for later this year, "SG Soft Wind" and "Kahoka Sorrel April"

Latest posts

Back