HOORAY...Filly Fairy is still in OHIO!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CyndiD

Reaction score
Here she is..my new little gal. I wanted a solid sorrel to breed to my champagne stallion Ricco...and the filly fairy heard my request and delivered this charming little one this morning around 4 AM.

Momma and daughter doing fine...Spragues Orion Royale Little Souix x Orion Silver Supreme....

No name yet....

Jenni08filly.jpg

Jenni08filly2.jpg

She is just precious, Cyndi!

So glad you got what you ordered!

Susan O.

congrats!!!
default_aktion033.gif
Please send the filly fairy here tonight
default_biggrin.png

What a precious filly! Looks like she's got a rear sock--does she have any facial markings?

Shes BEAUTIFUL Cyndi!
default_wub.png
But don't go hoggin' that filly fairy...I want her to have some girls left for me! I have 3 due in May!
default_yes.gif

Thank you for letting me share...its been a challenging year so far for us, and this little girl really perked me up!!!
default_yes.gif

She has no face white and I think only the one sock, but she has the tiniest muzzle...so dainty and feminine...and nothing like what I was expecting..
default_biggrin.png
..but I am enjoying her very much!!
default_wub.png

Dona, I am trying to hang onto that Filly Fairy!! I will send her on to Christina at Lucky C and maybe between the 3 of us we can keep her busy for awhile!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Dona, I am trying to hang onto that Filly Fairy!! I will send her on to Christina at Lucky C and maybe between the 3 of us we can keep her busy for awhile!!!
Well hey we may be using her tonight or in the next couple unless one of our gals is just playing around with us lol Just heard from mom that our black pinto has loose poo, a tight but small udder, sticky liquid and is biting at her sides.. I'm still on campus so hoping she waits until tomorrow night when I'm home lol Knowing our luck she's just messing around and will hold out a bit longer lol

Hi Cyndi! She is so cute! She looks so TINY!
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back