Hookstown PA.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Farmhand

Reaction score
With great pride we would like to thank Arlene Foulk (our trainer)

for the "GREAT" job she has done for us. At the last show in HookTown PA.

Our Yearling Colt, Filipowicz That's All Foulks, took a first under three judges, Junior Champion under all three judges, Grande Champion under 2 judges,

and Champion of Champions under 2 judges. Arlene has taken this colt as a weanling at Nationals (where he took a fourth in Futurity) to where he is today.

We wish to publicy congradulate you Arlene. We weren't able to attend the

show to take pictures, here is one from the last show we attended.

Filipowicz's THAT'S ALL FOULKS Foaled 5/11/04

AMHR Futurity Nominated

AMHR/ASPC

GRAHAM'S CLASSIC ENTERTAINER x TWILIGHT SENTINEL

TAF2_op_329x256.jpg

TAF1_op_800x710_op_272x242.jpg

Our Mare, that she took, received a second, third and forth. And Reserve Grande

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! That is great.

Was he in the B classes.

I am pretty sure he is the stallion I showed against. He is very nice.

I was just going to post asking how everyone did.

Dazzler

How are you feeling. Better I hope.
yes.gif

How did your cart classes go? It was getting so late we left right after ours. (we have a 2 1/2 hour drive) I was just so happy that I did not get killed out there
biggrin.gif
Thanks for the tips.

Lyn

I am pretty sure I saw Sweet Tart (if not there is a double out) looked very nice. I am usually so crazy trying to keep my classes straight, how did your horses do?

Deb

We did really well. My new secret weapon took a 1st and a 2nd in foal of current year. A good buy. All the geldings did good. Even survived my cart accident. We did well in youth driving. In versatility I'd have placed 1st if I had not wrapped my tracing a big nono now. Lesson learned.
rolleyes.gif

I'm feeling better.

Congrats Fran!!! He's a beautiful boy.
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
Joyce

I am sorry we didn't get to meet any of you, we only stayed until the A Gelding halter was done and then left about 2pm. It was a 3 1/2 hour drive so we had to get going. We showed our stallion C Kings Running Brave and LBFs Commodity Blues in model and open.

WilsonHookstown.jpg

CommodHookstown.jpg

Congrats Walt & Fran
aktion033.gif
Arlene does a wonderful job with your horses
aktion033.gif

Jody will you guys be at the Darke County Fair?

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
Good job all at Hookstown Show. We were there & the weather was decent for a change.

Our 3 year old mare, CJMM Painted Princess Miriah took 3 senior Reserve grands

& we are very proud of her.
yes.gif
cjmm
f5724c75.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]I thought Bruce was going to leave Sweet Tart home and take Carbon in the Sr A mare..... I havent heard from him so I dont know who actually went. He will probably call tomorrow. Does any one know how my horses did??? lol These are my two that are at Bruces.... I thought both were going then Sweet was going to say home to be fresh for Worlds in Ohio next week.[/SIZE]

These are the two that went.or at least one of them went.

f369a8c1.jpg

f369a6f5.jpg

Lyn

[SIZE=14pt]CONGRATULATIONS MR. AND MRS. FARMHAND!!!! [/SIZE]
wub.gif

new_multi.gif
new_multi.gif
new_multi.gif
new_multi.gif

[SIZE=14pt]This is really exciting for you. Isn't it G R E A T to have a trainer that really knows how to bring out the best in your horse? CHEERS for ARLENE! [/SIZE]

firstprize.gif
firstprize.gif
firstprize.gif
firstprize.gif
firstprize.gif
firstprize.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Takned to Bruce this AM, He took Carbon in the Sr A mares and she got third under all thre judges. Said the class was big so she held her own.

He is on his way to ohio for the World show in columbus.

Congradulations to all the winners at Hookstown.

Lyn

I was wondering why he was so well behaved.

Mine was screaming like a mad man. But I had only taken to him to a fair last year when I first got him from Wi.
new_shocked.gif
And took him to a fun show on 3 July. So mine is pretty new to the showing thing. I really need to practice some more with him.

Dazzler -glad you are feeling better.

Joanie- your horse looked great- like normal.
whistling.gif

Latest posts

Back