Honeybee's First Show!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thistlebee

Reaction score
My little Bee has been mine since she was two months old and we just celebrated our nineth year together earlier this month. She was broke to drive the end of June and went to a schooling show yesterday with my partner at the reins. It was so much fun!

She has lots to work on, but she was HONEST HONEST HONEST and never put a toe out of line. She is such a calm and brave girl in harness. We got some compliments and someone asked if she was purpose bred for driving. 🥰 For being a grade assumed MinixShetland, I'll take that as a compliment!

We will work on her stamina and trot so that she will hopefully be a little powerhouse next year!

IMG_9771.jpg
IMG_9728.jpg
IMG_9691.jpg
IMG_8255.jpg

What beautiful pics!! Did you take those with your phone? Those pics are worthy of framing and hanging in the house. Beautiful horse!! Looks like y’all had a great time.
I'm actually a photographer! They definitely will be framed and some will go into our photo albums!

Latest posts

Back