Honey foaled!!!!!!!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your baby is beautiful. I can't wait to have a baby horse, we just had a baby mini donkey.

Liberty was born July 1 and she's so tiny and adorable. There's nothing like a baby.

Congrats...
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_birthday.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Gorgeous, gorgeous! Well worth the wait!

Man, I wish I could take nice photos like you do
default_biggrin.png

Peggy

Congratulations, Charlotte! She's beautiful! Definitely worth the wait! Now, aren't you glad you added a little appy blood to your herd?
default_aktion033.gif

Melba

Yes, Melba, I'm so tickled to have this little appy mare in our herd now. Honey is small, 28 1/4", pretty, sweet, foals easily and has lovely babies. What more could a person ask for?
default_biggrin.png

Well DUH! Thanks everyone for suggesting a haircut of some sort for little Annie. She has a short haircoat, but I bet that would help her and never crossed my mind! That may be in the works today. we'll see how it goes.

Here is the one other pic I have of her. With trying to keep her cool I haven't even thought of trying to get more!

honeyfilly24hours.jpg

Charlotte

What a doll she is! She reminds me of my Red Hot when she was a foal, just like a perfect toy horse
default_smile.png

Sounds like you are doing all the right things - she just needs some help to get through the first few days it sounds like, until she can regulate a little better. If your weather is anything like ours has been down here, it's no wonder she is hot. Ugh.

Jan

Charlotte, She is so pretty! Very feminine! I hope you can talk Frank into keeping her. Congratulations! Sheila
default_rolleyes.gif

Congratulations!! She is adorable and I would think, well worth the wait. Hope she adjusts to the heat soon.

Congradulations ...she looks perfect. What a sweet face and kind eye she has. Hope everything works out with the heat problem. I know you will find the perfect solution to help her through this summer.

Latest posts

Back