Home From Nationals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Belinda

Reaction score
Just wanted to say that the quality of horses at Nationals this year was just Awesome
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Every class sure had more than just winner.. It was a real honor to just get a ribbon in the classes..
yes.gif

I wanted to say that I retired one of the Greatest horses that I have ever had the honor of showing !
wub.gif

"B & L's Rock E Red Alert" He has had a unbeatable show record this year,
firstprize.gif
He has traveled over 11,000 miles and has been undefeated in his class and for the Grands !! He was 1st on all three Judges cards at Nationals all the way even the Grand !! I will surely miss showing him more than anything , but can not wait to have his foals to show.. I would like to thank Mark Bulington for Picking out a wonderful song for Redi to run his Victory lap with. !! For those not there after the Grand Ribbon was tied on his neck, and all the horses left the arena I annouced his retirement and turned him loose in the arena, it was a Tear Jerker for me,
bye-sad.gif
But as they say All good things must come to a End.. I would also like to Congratulate Mike & Lisa on their new show filly that is some day to be Redi's wife,, Cross Country Fatal Charm , who herself will have a great record as a show horse starting next year..

budinredi.jpg

charm.jpg

Belinda said:
I wanted to say that I retired one of the Greatest horses that I have ever had the honor of showing !
wub.gif

468963[/snapback]

He is certainly one of my favorites! Hard to stop showing those great ones.

Congratulations to you on all of your wins.

Carol

Congratulations Belinda - he is truly beautiful.

I haven't been to R Nationals in several years but looking through the results I see lots of the same names who will likely be top ten at AMHA World too. Quality in both places now is really exceptional.

Jan

Last edited by a moderator:
He is a beauty! Can't wait to see some of his get show up on the forum!! I'll bet he's looking forward to his new life!!
biggrin.gif

Congratulations, that is a gorgeous horse, to be sure.

I know it was hard to say goodbye to this part of his life, but likely he will be a happy man and we'll all enjoy checking out his contribution to the betterment of the breed!

Thanks for sharing!

Liz M.

His victory/retirment run was a tear jerker for all Belinda he was amazing and yes Mark picked the perfect music he was breathtaking to watch
biggrin.gif

Red Alert was amazing, for sure. He is a born show horse, he really turned it on for his victory/retirement run. What a SHOW, and I was so glad to be there to see it.

When my friend asked me if I had a favorite horse from the show, I couldn't immediately answer. There were so many outstanding animals there, I was just blown away looking at all of the equine beauty! After a few minutes thinking about it, one horse DID stand out in my mind, and it was Red Alert. Can't wait to see his future babies out in the ring, hope he produces as good as he is. :D

He is absolutely astonishing.............what a beautiful horse. What a bittersweet moment for you. Tears just thinking about it............k

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
He is a stunning horse and most deserving of the many honors he has earned. Congratulations to you as the breeder/trainer and to his owners - it was a joy to watch
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

I picked him out in every class I saw him in.I have not been to any shows in years so did not know who he was but all I could say was wow!!!!!

It must be a bittersweet time for you tho,will he be staying with you or will you really lose him?

Hugs

Bonnie

What a breathtaking fellow, Belinda! I can only imagine what you were feeling as you won that last Grand Championship and let him run that last Victory Lap...... Being his trainer through so many shows, there has to be some pride of almost "ownership" with a horse like that.

I hope you can capture that same joy and pride with his offspring in the years to come!

MA

Belinda, this was my first trip to Nationals and I can without a doubt say that the highlight for me was to watch Red Alert's victory lap. He was absolutely awesome. Thank you for sharing that.

Bonnie

I have to agree, there were so many beutiful horses this year at nationals!

Mickie and I were talking, and both said that the victory lap of Red Alert was the high light of the nationals. I stood and clapped the whole time. What a sight.

congraulations to Belinda, and everyone ealse who placed at nationals, you should all be proud!

The chariot racers were pretty funny also. I thought the guy from canada was going to tip over a few times. That little horse could flat move when he turned it on!!
new_shocked.gif

Linda

Belinda - It was a priviledge to be able to find some music for Redi to run with for his last victory lap. His performance(s) were definitely some of the greatest highlights of the show. Thanks for letting me be a small part of it.

Sharon was really glad to finally be AT a show where something like this happened. It always seems to her that I am at the show and she is at home when an event like this takes place.

Mark

I got goose bumps watching that SPECTACULAR guy float all over the arena. Congrats on a great year!

I wanted to stop by and say "Howdy Neighbor" but every time I saw you, you were sooooo busy. So maybe I'll just have to drive on over one of these days!

Last edited by a moderator:
I was so happy that I was able to catch his Grand Champion class and most defiantly his retirement! He is an incredible horse and I'm sure it was a bitter sweet moment for you but I don't think there could have been a better way to finish his showing career, right at the top where he belongs! Mark did a great job picking the music, it fit Redi perfectly, his victory lap was a highlight for everyone that saw it I am sure!
aktion033.gif

What a grand way to end his career.
aktion033.gif
Thanks for the story on his running loose in the arena. I'm sure that was a sad moment for you.

Congrats to Redi, good job
aktion033.gif

and

Congrats to you Belinda
aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back