Home from Nationals!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

minih

Reaction score
Our first show was Friday for the youth part of Nationals, my daughter Chasta got a 5th with our B size yearling stallion "Mini H Smokin' Most Wanted", a 6th with our A yearling mare "Erica's Oh Bay-b Bay-b" and a RESERVE NATIONAL CHAMPION with our A 2 year old gelding "H Smokin' Colt Pistol"!!!!!! We are really pleased with all the horses we took even our under jr stallion that didn't win anything-- he showed his heart out for us and no complaints there. There was ALOT of very nice horses showing, a pleasure to look at alot of them.

Sunday started the Ameteur part of the show and I got a RESERVE NATIONAL CHAMPION with Pistol also!!!! He got a 9th in the incentive classes. The ride home was very nice thinking back over the weekend.

We had something else happen this weekend, we bought another horse. We have had our eyes out for a broodmare and have been looking pretty seriously at some, so guess what we bought? -----
a colt!
Belinda Bagby's son William had given the youth committee a Reflection son for a silent auction and my daughter was the winning bid!
His name is "Cross Country's Mr. Natural", he is sooo cute! Big blue eyes. When you go shopping you just never know what you'll buy

I got to meet and show with several from the forum, I will let everyone come on and post their own results and not spoil the fun for them. We were stalled next to Erica, I'm sure she will be on here to post soon! It was a very fun, hectic and exciting few days, we are pooped and not looking forward to school and work, always hard to come back to the everyday hum drum after a big weekend like this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Charlotte

Reaction score
What do you mean 'brag a little'???? You need to brag A LOT!!!!!

Congratulations on a very successful show and your new 'mare' LOL.

Charlotte

Dona

Reaction score
Ditto what Charlotte says!
You deserve to brag on those placings!!!! You certainly had a GREAT weekend!

jlh

Reaction score
Congrats!

I got to sneak a peek at the results today, and thought I saw some of those results, didn't know you guys would be back so quick.

Pistol's the colt I like so well, isn't he?

flashsnewmom

Reaction score
Congrats on such a good show! I am happy you found the "mare" you really wanted!! Enjoy!!

minih

Reaction score
Yes Johnice he is the gray and white that we have been showing. He got a bunch of extra carrots in his feed bucket

Russ

Reaction score
Great Job!!!
I am so happy for you guys on all your placings....I have been following the results online.

I'm especially tickled about that little Bay B and her placing.....she is just so

MeadowRidge Farm

Reaction score
COngratulations on a very successful show! You need to BRAG alot!! Same thing just happened to me..I was looking for a "certain" mare (told myself over and over NO MORE colts!!) and came across a colt-
-I couldnt live without..Oak Parks SS Royal Destiny.
There just happened to be a extra stall in my barn waiting for him
Remarkable --isnt it??? Corinne

Becky

Reaction score
Congratulations on your WINS
and congrats on your new colt!!!! You know, there's always room for 'just one more'!

srpwildrose

Reaction score
Congrats on your wins!!!

I was at the show also this weekend.............LOVED
the lil colt for the

silent auction. He IS a hansome blue eyed lil boy!!! Have fun with him.

The show was the best thing I've done in a long time. Wish I could have stayed all week..................but gotta do that "work" thing

nootka

Reaction score
Congratulations on the wins!

Thanks for the report.

Liz M.

Buckskin gal

Reaction score
Good Job! Good to hear you all done so well and had a great time. Mary

Marty

Reaction score
I know Terri! I saw your results posted yestarday and I was like RAH CHEERS AND BULLY FOR YA !!!!!!!! I was so happy!

And congratulations on your new broodcolt too!

How ya going to get him pregnant?

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Staff member
Reaction score
I couldn't wipe the smile off my face when I saw your results on the show website!!!! A HUGE CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

REO

Reaction score
I think I saw your stalls when we were there the 8th and I was looking forward to meeting you when we go back to watch. I guess I missed you!

Wow! Big CONGRATS on your great placings! WHOOO HOOO!!!!!!!!

And what a thrill to win the colt!

Karen S

Reaction score
Congrats on your placings!

PS: Belinda Bagby's son's name is Will (short for William) not Michael. He has done the ASPC/AMHR/ASPR a very good job this year representing our Registry as your 2005 Ambassador. Congrats Will on a job well done for all the long hours you have put in on each show you have attended this year as our Ambassador.

Karen Shaw

Fiddlestix Miniatures & Shetlands

Burleson Texas

minih

Reaction score
OOOps! I had just got off the phone from talking to friends at the horse show and one of them is named Michael (in fact that is his forum name on here) and I guess I typed his name instead of William. You will all have to forgive me, we were in a big hurry to rush home and get our dogs from the groomers yesterday afternoon and made the trip back in 4 and1/2 hours. We were all exhausted last night, still kind of rough this morning
. Thank you all for your congrats!

Latest posts