Holy Porkers, Batman!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunnylady

Reaction score
My son looked out the window this afternoon, and saw these guys wandering around in the yard:

chickiepics031.jpg

No idea where they came from. I called a friend that I know raises pot bellied pigs, to discuss what to do about them. While we were talking, they wandered off. I'm hoping that they just managed to get out of someone's yard, and went home again, though I did see my animals all looking at the same spot in the woods several times during the rest of the day. My Betsy mule didn't like them at all, though Blondie had quite a conversation with the bigger one through the fence!
default_laugh.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, they were still around this morning. Hubby met them between the rabbitry and the barn. If we could get them penned up somewhere, I could at least put flyers around, "Found, Pig. Call xxx-xxxx" (Not likely to be too many of them wandering around!)Not a lot of point in saying, "Oh, yeah, there were here like 6 hours ago!" With all of the woods behind our house, I have an uneasy feeling that they have been dumped.
default_unsure.png

Some people have all the luck....all I ever find in my back yard are mosquitos and more weeds!! They sure are cute..hope you can locate their owners before they dig up your flower beds!

Latest posts

Back