HOLY MOLEY....SCHOOL FIELD TRIP!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minie812

Reaction score
default_unsure.png
I don't know what is happening to my post before so will try again. I posted about a month or so ago about an upcoming field trip to the grandkids school. This was for 3 kindergarden classes and preschool. We had several dates set and weather kept us from having it so I told my daughter come H--- or high water we were going to have it today. So I loaded up two of my yearlings that LOVE kids and off we went. The trip is 120 miles round trip but we arrived on time and their were 90+ kiddos waiting for us
default_new_shocked.gif
All I can say is hats off to three awesome teachers that know HOW to control their kids
default_aktion033.gif
We had a blast. I did question and answer-proper care-teeth-hoof care-showing and then they lined up to pet the minis...those kids were thrilled. We gave them each a picture of a mini that they could take back to their class and color their mini any color they wanted too...so it was a success and thx to all of you for the suggestions...here are a few pics of the visit...
005-3.JPG
009-3.JPG
013-2.JPG
017-2.JPG
The first pic is Tinker my Boxer (didn't want to leave him out...LOL and my daughter is holding my minis for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh you should have called me, would have loved to have gone. Looks like your babies were good for you and the kids.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_saludando.gif

default_wub.png

Cute pics of the dog and horses. Looks like you had a fun day.

Thanks for sharing.

default_thumbup.gif

That looks like too much fun.
default_wub.png
I did a school visit once, years ago, about the same number/ age of kids. We all had a blast, and a week later I got a packet of thank you notes, each child had done their own drawing of me, my dad, and the horse. It was the cutest thing! Kids and minis just go together so well.

Now THAT is very cool!!!!!!!
happy0064.gif
happy0064.gif
happy0064.gif

Think of how many kids were telling their moms and dads all about your minis at dinner
love0075.gif

Latest posts

Back