Holy Cow we have done lost our minds!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teedee

Reaction score
Hubby and I went to fairground and paid for the rent on arena today and like dummies we (our club) booked it for next year! I am still not rested from this weekend. We need our heads examined.
wacko.gif

So for all who came this year ... Magic, Lisa and Kim and others mark you calendars for July 14th and 15th in Blackfoot Idaho next year.

Annette bring those beautiful horses down here and I will let you borrow my bottle opener again.
biggrin.gif

Tammi

YIPEEE you can bet I will be there am already looking forward to it... the show is sort of secondary just love hanging out and the people there LOTS of fun!!!!!

annette i sure hope you go but hey hopefully we will at least be stalling close at Nationals again

Teedee said:
Hubby and I went to fairground and paid for the rent on arena today and like dummies we (our club)  booked it for next year! I am still not rested from this weekend. We need our heads examined.
wacko.gif

428844[/snapback]

Oh but you will probably have recovered by next year right?
smile.gif
It's kind of like giving birth-- you forget the pain in time, roflol!!
laugh.gif

Count on us being there! It's like a family reunion for us, we get to see so many friends (that have become like family). Wouldn't miss it!
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back