HOLY COW!!!!!!!! CMHR MADE FUGLYHORSE OF THE DAY!!!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow they said good things about minis and Chances Mini Rescue, things are looking up
default_smile.png

Yep, I saw that, too(as I read FHOTD regularly!) The blog reaches a lot of people, and the piece was complementary! Hope it will help place the horses featured, AND make more folks aware of CMHR!

Good deal!

Margo

That was good to read.......
default_aktion033.gif
Hope it helps speed up the little guys' adoption.

Nice shout-out, and also those are two lovely boys!!! Someone should pick them up immediately! What a lovely pair they are!

Cathy is usually pretty fair...when she ripped into the Minis and especially the dwarfs, I could see the lack of understanding but, really, in view of the pictures she also posted at the time, I could really not defend the situation...in essence, she was right!!

I was really pleased to see such a straightforward complement, this is not just that she thinks this is a good rescue, it means that she has bothered to educate herself on the whole Mini situation...something a lot of Mini owners would do well to do as well!!!

Latest posts

Back