Holstein Parade 2011

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiLo Minis

Reaction score
I didn't get a lot of pictures of all the other floats because there was only me and Mickey with Manny (MiLo's Classic Ladies Man) and then Garnet and Nick with Fleur (JEM Break N Pattern) and we were all driving. These are from when we were getting ready to go. We were all warmed up from the chili and hot dogs, coffee and hot chocolate served in the transportation quonset hut and that was a good thing because it was FREEZING cold! There was a light snow falling although very little on the ground and everyone was of the Christmas spirit - another wonderful parade!

Holstein1.jpg

Holstein2.jpg

Holstein3.jpg

Holstein4.jpg

Holstein5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, they have the video of the parade up on Youtube now. Lori, Mickey and Manny and Garnet, Nick and Fleur are in front of Santa's float at the end of the parade. Lots of minis were in the parade, though with other forum members.

2011 Holstein Non-motorized Santa Claus Parade his link doesn't work anymore.

Use this link

Last edited by a moderator:
Loved that
default_biggrin.png
Thanks for sharing the video. Small town parades are so different than those from a big city.

I was wondering if the police officers riding in the parade were Ontario Police or RCMP? Didn't look like RCMP uniform so I wondered.

Loved that
default_biggrin.png
Thanks for sharing the video. Small town parades are so different than those from a big city.

I was wondering if the police officers riding in the parade were Ontario Police or RCMP? Didn't look like RCMP uniform so I wondered.
In all 3 parades we did this year we got put right in front of Santa! It was fun to lead for him - people probably thought we were his elves
default_biggrin.png

Those were Ontario Provincial Police - they use horses for crowd control and policing parks.

Latest posts

Back