HOLLY FOALED !!! MY BABY IS HERE!!!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Marty, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So where are you this morning, I wonder? I hope you show us some more photos. I am so glad everything went so well, and you survived.

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Congrats Marty and Holly....Marty calm down, and enjoy...Holly and this fur child will need you to take care of them....they are counting on you...So sit and relax think positive don't worry be happy!

Just look at all the replys you will be able to add to his baby book!

Congrats! I'm so glad it was a picture perfect delivery. You can RELAX a little now.

aktion033.gif
Congratulations!!!! An easy birth, a bouncing baby BAY boy.... doesn't get any better than that! I can't wait to read the stories about this little guy.

We're so happy (and relieved) for you, Marty.

Suzanne

can't believe I've missed all the FUN !!
aktion033.gif

sounds like a foal that is getting everything he needs..put your hand on his throat while he's nursing to make sure there's substance to the noises.

WELL DONE !!

Did you say you weren't READY !!

we are all AUNTIES !!

XX

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

So happy to hear Holly had a perfect delievery! Baby is just beautiful, I love bays
wub.gif
Funny about dipping his wee wee with iodine, I did the same thing last year and thought I had a filly
rolleyes.gif
Have a fun day watching your newborn
yes.gif
Joyce

YEAH! oh, congrats, MARTY! and holly did NOT have him in the mud, or anything so awful! it will all be OKAY! yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jennifer
saludando.gif

oh marty im so dang happy for you i have tears!!!! I was praying so hard for you and molly that you would have an easy textbook delivery and you did. Dont worry about the fetlocks heck come back on his hooves when he gets a little age on him. Just watch though because all the colts here have to have enemas off and on for the first 8 days to keep them going. He looks so beautiful!!!

like ma i thought you had another month to go from the pics. just goes to show you never know what a maiden mare will do. its so good you were still watching.

that first foal is so dang special!!!

[SIZE=14pt]Congradulations MArty and Holly! I didnt think we would keep you sane much longer !!!!! Good thing he was born now. Dont worry about those legs, he may actually be a little early and they tend to have more lax tendons in the back. Pull off those little rubber slippers if you havent already and it will help him stand on the bottoms of his feet better....[/SIZE]

Now, when the vet comes to look him over.... have them check if we are going to have to get you thru this whole process again next April????? WE have to prepare now for that job!

Lyn

aktion033.gif
wub.gif
[SIZE=14pt] Congrats Baby Boy [/SIZE]
wub.gif
aktion033.gif

Now lets see some more pics!!!!
biggrin.gif

new_shocked.gif
new_shocked.gif
new_shocked.gif

AU MON DIEU!!!!!!!!!!!!! YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

(doing happy dance)
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Congratulations to Holly, Nick and GRANDMA MARTY!!!!! and hugs to Jerry for helping to ensure Festus came out to greet the world!

MORE PICS, PLEEEEAAAASEEEEE.

Way to go Holly and Marty. I haven't gotten to read all seven pages yet but I am so excited for you. I was one day of darn it! Sounds like a great new fur kid. Love 'em up!
smile.gif

Going to be late for work this AM but just had to say congratulations and hoping that all is well now with all of you. Please keep us udated, I am a worrier until I know all is well. Lavonne

[SIZE=21pt]WHOHOO!!! HOLLY DID IT!! [/SIZE]

BE SURE TO TELL FETUS HI FOR ME!

YEAH! ITS A COLT!

**dances around and throughs confetti**

517.gif
517.gif
517.gif
517.gif
517.gif
517.gif
517.gif
517.gif