Holder Stepping Down

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vickie gee

Reaction score
What will you most remember him for I ask myself?

I don't know. I don't know. I don't know times to the nth degree.

Do any of you have memorable memories of this AG?

Agree with Sonya! One of, if not the worst,in the office...EVER! Am sure he will be replaced with 'more of the same' by the worst President EVER, sad to say.

Holder's actions and words will leave me always remembering him as the corrupt, lawbreaking, divisive, and dishonest racist he that he has shown himself to be.

hmmm, wonder if anyone will follow up on his promises to the folks in Ferguson, MO.

If not, oh darn.

I saw this this morning, and thought it was a good summary of some of the most memorable Holder accomplishments. Some of you might appreciate the list as well.

IMG_80925485000200.jpeg

I hope he truly does goes away. If he should end up on the Supreme Court would be one of the worst ifs out of all the possibilities. Corrupt to the core.

It would be awful if Holder were to gain that appointment. He's already admittedly been proud to be an activist as our Nation's AG. As inappropriate as that may have been, it would be 10x worse as a supreme justice where he'd be "serving" for life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do any of you have memorable memories of this AG?

Praise God, none that I've acted upon.

I saw this this morning, and thought it was a good summary of some of the most memorable Holder accomplishments. Some of you might appreciate the list as well.
Targeting FOX news is not necessarily a bad thing.

I genuinely do not understand why he's leaving. I've been reading; and am not even seeing anything that makes sense. Not that I mind. I can't think of anything memorable that he's done.

Targeting any news outlet, particularly the one who really covered Fast & Furious, when you are the head of what is meant to be an unbias "justice" department is a problem. People who watch good news coverage, the type you do get with Fox, also are aware that Holder stepping down happens to coincide with the release of previously classified Fast & Furious documements. It's difficult not to have some good guesses as to why Holder is stepping down at this time.

Targeting any news outlet, particularly the one who really covered Fast & Furious, when you are the head of what is meant to be an unbias "justice" department is a problem. People who watch good news coverage, the type you do get with Fox, also are aware that Holder stepping down happens to coincide with the release of previously classified Fast & Furious documements. It's difficult not to have some good guesses as to why Holder is stepping down at this time.
My idea of a "good" news source would be one that is unbiased and objective. FOX doesn't meet the cut. I've been trying to puzzle this all out, but as near as I can tell, in the US, we have Reuters and AP. (Please, kick me if I'm wrong.) Everything else, including FOX, filters downhill from there--inundated with opinions. I want the facts; I would like to form my own opinion based on the facts. ...harder and harder to do.

Maybe instead of kicking each other, we can agree to disagree. AP is pretty bias in what it does and does not cover. FOX covers more sides of the issues than any other outfit I've seen. It's one of many places I turn to for news each day. Often people mistakenly think of the opinion programming carried by the network as the news coverage. FOX is the place more people turn for news coverage than the other leading cable news outlets COMBINED, and I think with good reason
default_yes.gif

Maybe instead of kicking each other, we can agree to disagree. AP is pretty bias in what it does and does not cover. FOX covers more sides of the issues than any other outfit I've seen. It's one of many places I turn to for news each day. Often people mistakenly think of the opinion programming carried by the network as the news coverage. FOX is the place more people turn for news coverage than the other leading cable news outlets COMBINED, and I think with good reason
default_yes.gif
ok; I'll refrain from kicking.
default_deadhorse2.gif

I don't necessarily want to disagree. I like to learn from what other people say. So I'll go have a look at FOX. I think we get that on DISH.

I'm still dubious, somewhat, because I didn't think FOX garnered their own news; I thought they got it off the wire services (or whatever they're called nowadays.)

I'm a major fan and their network is way ahead in ratings. Their talking head programs are conservative oriented, but the news coverage is outstanding and covers left, middle and right points with experts representing the different points of view. I think most people who look to it for the news programs find it lives up to the "fair & balanced" tagline and it impresses me that you're willing to check it out.

Happening Now, Shepard Smith Reporting, Your World with Neil Cavuto, and America's Newsroom are the basic news programming shows. Most of the other shows, to one extent or another, are and are meant to be opinion / talking head programming that deal with current news events but include a lot of opinion commentary. Some of those I really like a lot, like The Five, and others I don't care for as much, like Bill O'Reilly. I actually think O'Reilly is usually correct, but find him to be very annoying. If you choose to ever watch the opinion programming, you will find that the liberal point of view is also represented and given a considerable amount of time. Bob Beckel and Juan Williams, for example, give me plenty of reasons to roll my eyes on The Five, But, the opinion programming is clearly opinion programming and not straight news coverage the way the shows I listed before are. Their news programming does a good job of laying out the facts and giving differing size a chance to explain things as they see them.

PS I saw the ratings for last month yesterday so clipped it to share.

IMG_5845607222123.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back