Hitting the road at noon!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyn_j

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Even tho this isnt my first trip to nationals or even my second or third it is still a new excitement every time!!! We are leaving for Bruces after church today and then caravaning out from there tuesday am. I get to meet my new shetland mare Cassie and love on Uno for the first time tomorrow!!!!!! I feel guilty that my life is so good right now when there are many still suffering.[/SIZE]

Everyone else that is coming, praying for Gods travel mercies for us all.... looking forward to seeing everyone there and hugging Bonnie Foggs neck for all she has done for my critters...... can you tell Im excited!!!!

Bye Y'all will not post again till Sept 21~~~

Lyn
saludando.gif

Have a safe trip and have a GREAT time!

[SIZE=14pt]Good luck, have fun and be safe, Lyn!!! Give DunIT, Destiny AND Erica a hug from me!!![/SIZE]

We leave tomorrow for our trainer's home in NC, and then we all leave on the 6th. We'll be right behind you Lynn, or in front of you!!

Please have safe travel. Look us up when you get there and let me know where Bonnie Fogg is as I'd love to hug her too.

God's blessings on all who are traveling......

And Lyn....we're taking our laptops with us, so if you need to check emails - come hunt us down.
yes.gif

saludando.gif

[SIZE=21pt]Good Luck Lyn! Have a safe trip and most of all have a great time!![/SIZE]

Tammie~

Good Luck Lyn and have a safe trip. I wish I was going this year. It sounds like a lot of fun!

Kim

[SIZE=14pt]Safe travels, Lyn, and all that are moving towards Nationals....[/SIZE]

Best wishes for great results, too!

Liz M.

We will see you there Lyn, we leave Wednesday morning. I am getting so excited about this show. The closer it gets the more I can't sleep. Not nerves at all just excited. Can't wait to meet everyone possible. I have also been checking out the fuel stops online at different places along our route. Its looking pretty good, only a few farther south are out of diesel and most prices are still under $3. I have my list of stations and what exits they are at. So we will see everyone there soon.

I'm so excited !!!!!

Latest posts

Back