Historic drive AMHA World Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BSharpRanch

Reaction score
So, Team Awesome Appies made history at the AMHA World show this week!

They are THE first pair to do obstacle driving AND win World Champion!!!

It was so much fun, and hopefully we have inspired others to try it too!

They did very well in open obstacle driving (another first at the World show), the horses were great, the driver gave a miss cute at the very end which we all know how that goes.

Here is the link to the video for amateur obstacle driving:

Susan M.

As a competitor who has participated in this class for many years and won several times I watched this run. There was not a doubt in my mind that she won. Absolutely flawless run. Congratulations.

As a competitor who has participated in this class for many years and won several times I watched this run. There was not a doubt in my mind that she won. Absolutely flawless run. Congratulations.

Thank you Al!

It was so nice to finally be able to meet you!

I missed the above posted run. I did see two runs with the stagecoach though. I loved it! Even in the Antique Vehicles class, it was obvious the level of reinsmanship necessary to drive a multi-hitch to that rig. It was so very nice to see the versatility of your little Appy team. One day....perhaps one day...I'll have an Itty bitty Appy too.🥰

Thank you! Yes, you must be on top of things and stay aware when driving any hitch, but the more horses you add, the more aware you need to be.

And I love driving my stagecoach!
I missed the above posted run. I did see two runs with the stagecoach though. I loved it! Even in the Antique Vehicles class, it was obvious the level of reinsmanship necessary to drive a multi-hitch to that rig. It was so very nice to see the versatility of your little Appy team. One day....perhaps one day...I'll have an Itty bitty Appy too.🥰

Latest posts

Back