His brain grew 3 sizes this weekend...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr. Pam

Reaction score
I love this gelding. I did some horse trading to get him from Robby Barth, and he has been so much fum. However, his heart is much bigger than his brain; he has LOTS of OMG moments when driving. Seems the world is full of boogeymen just waiting to get an unsuspecting pony.

Blue had his first Carriage Driving show this weekend, and he did great! He did everything I asked. Not always pretty, not without an occasional objection, but he did it. The pony division was the largest, and includs everything up to 14.2 hh. Just love pulling into the lineup between a Fjiord and a Hafflinger. He placed in most of his classes, and was a crowd favorite. Go Blue!!

cedarcreek2007005.jpg

cedarcreek2007021.jpg

cedarcreek2007018.jpg

I LOVE that second picture. To me it shows a horse with SERIOUS potential. The horse did NOT bolt but STOPPED (always good) also notice how one ear is cocked at the scary thing and that OTHER ear is cocked to listen for the drivers instruction. WAY COOL!

That second picture is AWESOME. He looks wonderful in harness too......... Handsome boy!

MA

WOW that second picture is a great action shot!!!! And he is SO pretty!!!!!!!!!
default_yes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back