Hillary or Obama ???

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
Is anyone watching them?

Jerry is obcessed with watching the candidates every night.

I think this election is going to be very close.

My vote won't go to either of them
default_wink.png

republican2.gif

MY vote would never go to a republican
default_smileypuke.gif
However at this point I am still not sure who I like better. This will be my first election. I skipped out on the last one, never should have.

Neither...I am not happy with anyone running, dem or rep...at this point it's coming down to picking the less of two evils...
default_no.gif

I'm not real impressed either but at this time I am leaning towards Hillary for 2 reasons so far:

1. I figure that men have run this country for a million years into the ground and if nothing else

I would like to see how a woman at the helm could attempt to bail us out of the mess that's been made. Women didn't get us into wars and into debt, man did. Since women think with the opposite side of the brain than man, it could be a really big plus. At this point, what could it hurt?

2. She's a mom. And she said she would get things moving to bring our soldiers back home asap and as a

mom I believe she will. She understands there are kids over there that should never have been put there in the first place. She understands the value of a child. Our children. As she said last night, she challenged our President to get them out of there right now because he can do it in an instant, and he just refuses.

They seem to be their own worst enemies. They both say lets keep to the reasons to vote for them and then all I hear is what the other one said. To be truthful, I've heard enough....I don't listen much anymore to either of them.

Too bad when Hillary was first lady, she didn't tell the father of her child to take action the first time the World Trade Center was attacked, or when the USS Cole was attacked. Might have been so much better for our Nation and its soldiers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Women didn't get us into wars and into debt, man did. Since women think with the opposite side of the brain than man, it could be a really big plus. At this point, what could it hurt?
That's an interesting point of view. I wouldn't bet on woment being any more, or less, level headed than men.

Last week, someone pointed out something to me that struck a chord and that is that nations that trade freely with each other have never gone to war with each other.

For whatever it's worth, I found that very interesting.

Thanks, Leeana
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
I'll try and not be toooooo obnoxious as the elections draw closer but it'll be hard. Feel so strongly about my political leanings.

vote.gif
elephant.gif
vote.gif

Just looking in, if I could, I would vote for Hillary also.

Times have not changed.

Women have always been the head that turns the mens neck.

Lets give us a chance
default_wub.png

That is why women have the extra rib ha ha...

Ross Perot! No one running is worth a hill of beans!

OMG,,, ANYTHING will be better the semi conscience idiot that we have had for 8 years. Who in my opinion is to blame for 4000 plus american soldier deaths to make more money for the oil companies.

I will vote for Obama,, proudly an american and STILL have faith that we can fix this country.

Yea Jill sure has the icons, they are hillareous~
default_biggrin.png
Love 'em

1. I figure that men have run this country for a million years into the ground and if nothing else

I would like to see how a woman at the helm could attempt to bail us out of the mess that's been made. Women didn't get us into wars and into debt, man did. At this point, what could it hurt?

I totally agree

I don't believe Bush should be the only one to look at when pointing fingers. Look at that wonderful DICK Chaney. That guy he shot should have shot back. Halaburton ( misspelled but you get the point) has contracts all over the place dealing with the troops. My husband told me that for 20 pieces of laundry the Army gets charged $99 per man to wash them. Wonder how much of that good ole Dick gets. My husband sits in the dark to speak to me at night only because the guys had one lamp in a room, got knocked over and no bulbs to replace it with. How sad is that. I could go on and on about how upset I am with this war but I won't. I'll just be glad when my husband comes home safe.

His unit has lost 4 guys so far and just since Thursday, Fort Polk as lost 3 guys.

i'm all for the one who is going to support our troops.

I am very very much against republicans of any sort, they go against two things that are very close to my heart.

Clinton may of had issues, however Bush isnt any better by a long shot.

If I was American I'd probably vote for Barack. For the same reason as Crabby Chicken!

Latest posts

Back