Hilda and Dixie all bathed and clipped

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Connie P

Reaction score
I spent last week bathing and clipping a few horses and did the two that I am presently fostering for CMHR. Hilda and Dixie were angels for the bath and very well behaved for clipping. They both look stunning and are doing so well. Both came into the rescue as foundered thin and unkept but have since flourished and are looking for a loving home. They are not hard to keep but do require a special diet.

Hilda

DSCN4153.JPG

Dixie

DSCN4142.JPG

They look wonderful, you've done a great job with them
default_aktion033.gif

Connie

Those girls are[SIZE=14pt] beautiful!!!!!!![/SIZE]

Hi Connie, you know I have admired Hilda for a long time. She is just too far from me. I hope you find them a good home soon.

Hey Nancy! If you are interested we can try to help with transport. Talk to us!

Oh Marty you know I would love to, but the economy right now. I mention another horse and my husband looks at me like I have lost my mind. LOL Lost that a long time ago! Maybe if I find homes for my 5 yearlings colts, I will have some leverage to work with. The fact that she has founder would not affect her ability to be a lead line pony or light driving would it? Since my excuse for wanting her would be a project for the grand daughters...I couldn't tell my husband I just want her LOL

Yes ma'am they sure are! How are you? I wish you lived closer - really enjoyed your visit!
default_smile.png
Me too. We have talked about moving back to "that side" of the country.
default_laugh.png
However...we are quite spoiled by the weather out here.
default_wink.png

I just love those ponies. If I had more property I would seriously consider it, but my little "ranchette" is just too small for any more. The previous founder shouldn't be an issue for anyone as long as the adopters keep them on the right kind of feed (as you already know) and get the proper trims for their feet.

Rebecca

Well..........there is an adoption "pending" on both of these wonderful girls now! YAY! I am just elated!
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back