high risk mare on marestare

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yankee_minis

Reaction score
Diana has lost 2 foals in the past because they couldn't get out of the sac. She is currently at day 343 and has started to develop a V and her tail is loose. Her milk is testing at the highest pH.

The last foal from her went a little long and her milk pH dropped slowly. With her previous foal it dropped quicker and she went a little less than 342.

We could use your help watching her!

Bit-O-Blue Cam

Thanks!

Tracy

I just posted your message on the quilting forum, Tracy. That ought to get many more eyes watching. You know how those gals love to quilt and watch.
default_smile.png

I have her on my screen also. I didn't breed any last year so am going through foal withdrawals..good luck with this pretty lady and her new baby.

My foaling is over, so have time to watch for you..

Good Luck this is the year for you with a nice healthy filly
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
This morning at 11am. Notice the hips beginning to sink in. Weird angle, I know, but that's what's happening. Not sure why her milk pH hasn't dropped yet....

di_0332.JPG

Wow that's quite a V. I have one that does that but she will still go another 2 weeks. I hope your girls istn' like mine.

She doesn't have as sharp a V today and her milk is still high pH. She was bred to an outside stallion so I have the right dates. I get so little sleep as it is with sleep apnea that I was hoping that she would go on a day I didn't have to work.

If you can't view the cam, try this:

Go to MareStare web page and download the player. http://www.marestare.com/downloads/

Unreal Media Downloads

Version 5 of the Standalone Streaming Media Player for Unreal Media Cams. Install this if you can't get the plug in to automatically install, or if you want to watch cams on the standalone player from this list

Diana is currently lowest pH (dropped overnight), loose manure and we're thinking is going very soon. Please keep an eye on her if you get a chance and if you see something don't hesitate to call. Someone will be within 2 min of her all day.

Annnnnndddddd there he/she is...
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png
Looks to be coloured bery much like momma.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Mare is acting a bit crampy. This is when I always give a little shot of banamine...before they start rolling and thrashing.

Can't wait to see the lil one up and att 'em.
default_yes.gif

Jen did give her Banamine--I saw the tube.
default_yes.gif
It's a filly--well someone saw two fingers-so I'm assuming.
default_laugh.png
Does she looks to be bay? She seems light. What a pretty head!! I love watching Jen in there--such a gentle soul that girl.

I Missed it darn it!! I have been watching her since you first posted this! Oh well! I am so glad that she had a safe delivery!! And what a BEAUTIFUL baby!! Congrats!!
default_aktion033.gif

CONGRATULATIONS Glad everything went well...

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back