High Meadow Miniatures' latest foals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

High Meadow Miniatures

Reaction score
I was running a bit behind on my foaling announcements, but better late than never right?
default_rolleyes.gif
Anyways, here are the latest new arrivals.

HMM Hot Topic

"Raven" is a pretty little 20" AMHA/AMHR pending smokey black/smokey grulla pinto filly foaled May 2nd. Her sire is our smokey grullo pinto stallion, Blue Stars Hotrod Harley. Her dam is our jet black Boones Little Andy grandaughter; H&HS Boys Ren. Any input on Raven's color would be appreciated. She does have a dorsal stripe, could just be countershading but since her sire is dun, smokey grulla is a possibility.

Raven3.jpg
Raven2.jpg

HMM BTU Grand N Fancy

"Lilly" is a leggy 22" PtHA pending buckskin tovero filly with two blue eyes, foaled May 6th. Her sire is our bay dun BTU son, Boones Buckeroo Too Grand Slam. Her dam is our palomino tovero mare, HMM Golden Miracle. Lilly has one ice blue eye, and one darker blue eye, both with eyeliner. She reminds me so much of her dam as a foal - all legs!

Lilly3.jpg
Lilly2.jpg

Both these girls were born fully prepared for that harsh winter we never did get this year...they are fuzzballs! hope to get them clipped soon. Our current foal count is now up to five fillies and one colt with two more mares due to foal.

Congratulations on your fillies! They sure are fuzzy!
default_smile.png

Thank you ladies for the compliments
default_smile.png
and in answer to your question MBhorses - this was one of their first times being on a halter/leadline, they are friendly and their dam was only a few feet away but they were quite content just to stand there and get the attention in between snapshots.

Latest posts

Back