HI y'all

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

silversnowstorm

Hi not only am I new to mini's but also to this forum. WE are getting one in 8 days
smile.gif
I'm really excited.He's a colt who's registered name is Silver Snow Storm.Sorry no pics

Welcome to the forum and congratulation on your new arival. My name is Kristen and I have a two year old mini mare named Locket!! Best of luck with you and your new mini
smile.gif

Welcome...My name is Jenn and I got my first mini mare about 2 1/2 months ago and now I have 2 mares and two fillies plus a colt and stallion on the way...so watch out they are addicting...Good luck with your new little guy.

[SIZE=14pt]Welcome from Richmond Va !
saludando.gif
[/SIZE]

Lyn

Welcome from Virginia!

Welcome from Wisconsin and "CONGRATULATIONS!" on getting your first mini

Beware, they are soooooo addictive but it is a nice addiction!!!!

ohmy.gif
Welcome to the forum and the mini world. Go ahead and start adding on to your barn. My name is Mary from N.C. . We started with one 7 years ago. We now have 23.

Hallo and welcome from sunny England, where it is not really sunny at all- in fact it's just about to RAIN.....Whoopee!!! I started with 5 twenty eight years ago, numbers fluctuate but I try to stay steady at 18 these days, cos I'm getting OLD
ohmy.gif

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new mini, be sure and post some pics when you get him/her!
saludando.gif

smile.gif
Thanks soo much!!!!! I find this so encouraging. I hope I don't get to addicted 'cause my family has a limited amount of land. But I love him so much. I can't wait.
new_multi.gif

Make sure to show us some pics asap when you get him settled!! I'm sure you are excited.

-Jennie

Hi and welcome
saludando.gif
I just got my first mini two months ago. I would like to get another one someday but need to get this one under control first
yes.gif
LOL

Latest posts

Back