Hi, i'm new..

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caliko

Reaction score
Well kinda, i was a member yonks ago, before i had all my little band of rebels and only a few, but now my numbers hit 11 ponies, 2 of which are my life long pets...and the others are breeding/showing stock..and no forgetting the future ridden shettie for the kids...since i can't manage to sell her, so i'll just have to keep her (no problems there long as she stays in the field!)

Sorry i ramble bout ponies!

So yer, thats about it...i have in my little trio two rescued geldings, 1 shetland filly, 2 stallions, 1 colt and 4 mares.

Welcome...welcome...or I guess it should be welcome back, huh! LOL

Glad to see you made it back to the forum. Show us some pics of your crew. I love to see pics.

Sincerely,

Va Lynda Ann

Hi
aktion033.gif
WELCOME back, from the northwoods of Wisconsin. Hope we can see some pictures of your horses.
wink.gif
Corinne

Welcome back from the bluegrass state of Kentucky. Some of us are still here but you will see a lot of new names also.

[SIZE=14pt]Welcome Back! From VA.[/SIZE]

Lyn

Thankyou for the warm welcome.

Pictures hey...let me see...

Tigga This is one of my rescues, i got him when he was a yearling in a bad, frightened state! Was told by everyone who met him he was worthless and useless, was too unpredicable and nervous to make a kids pony or driving pony, and didn't have what it takes to do anything else! (nice people hey!) Well he's proved them wrong by being a broken kids pony, long reins so will drive (once we've worked out the tyre behind us isn't going to kill us!) and just loves his in hand jumping!

Doing what he loves..

Also makes a good babysitter..

Dinki The love of my life...although having spent about 8grand in vets bill on this little boy since he's got some medical problems, and he's a defensive, cheeky pony who's very quick to kick and bite...maybe he should be...but i love him!Dinki again in my miniature made stables

Scarlet Yearling standard shetland.

Badger My first stallion. Has produce 3 coloured foals from solid mares, one of which i own. He's backed and handled by kids and another who really loves jumping, he'll try everything!

Badger at his first show

Piper Haven't had this one all that long, bout 6 months. One of my mares

Flye My cremello mare. Who is bomb proof and so laid back she has never been broken but is ridden by kids! Mum to Fleur below.

Flye again

With her filly foal, day she was born

Fleur Our first foal, this photo was taken the day she was born. Is now a outgoing rebel who climbs in wheelbarrows!

Fleur at 1month old

And again

Also have 4 more, just brought on Saturday. Who i have yet to get some decent pictures off.

Edited to add, i'm in UK....your all so far away! lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Caliko said:
Well kinda, i was a member yonks ago, before i had all my little band of rebels and only a few, but now my numbers hit 11 ponies, 2 of which are my life long pets...and the others are breeding/showing stock..and no forgetting the future ridden shettie for the kids...since i can't manage to sell her, so i'll just have to keep her (no problems there long as she stays in the field!)Sorry i ramble bout ponies!

So yer, thats about it...i have in my little trio two rescued geldings, 1 shetland filly, 2 stallions, 1 colt and 4 mares.

445539[/snapback]

Welcome back! I am new here. We are from Louisiana. Just loving our babies.

We haev REg. Quarter Horses, Arab, Mini's & our new Dwarfs. We provide therpay two local Facility's as well are long distant area's. Simply put TOUCHING HEARTS.

Welcome,

Sunseri Farms
aktion033.gif

Welcome back!!! Sounds like you have a super herd!

JJay

Latest posts

Back