Hi from Washington State

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the site. I am in Washington state also, (near Gig Harbor) and own 2 mini's. This is a great resource! For me, finding good teff hay is one of the biggest challenges, recommended feed due to low sugar content. One of my mini's is too fat, the other can't tolerate certain hay types and gets diarrhea. Feeding can be tricky with these guys.

Welcome to the site. I am in Washington state also, (near Gig Harbor) and own 2 mini's. This is a great resource! For me, finding good teff hay is one of the biggest challenges, recommended feed due to low sugar content. One of my mini's is too fat, the other can't tolerate certain hay types and gets diarrhea. Feeding can be tricky with these guys.
I agree these 2 came from a show home she has the parents and grandparents, so I get to see what's in there line as far as issues with feet or feeding.

They're so adorable. How are they compared to your other horses? Aside from size, of course.😁

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy!

Latest posts

Back