Hi From Eastern North Carolina

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minipegasus

MHT Supporter
MHT Supporter
Reaction score
Hi from Eastern North Carolina! I am new to minis, but not new to horses. Currently boarding my gelding at a big-horse barn, and finding it not quite what I'm looking for. Can anybody recommend any mini-friendly locations around Eastern NC, I would even consider commuting up to the Raleigh area for the right place. Doesn't have to be fancy, just mini-safe and would love if other minis and or drivers were there! Would love to keep him in my backyard, but unfortunately, they don't allow horses in Air Force base housing, lol.

Attachments

• IMG-5981.jpg
    IMG-5981.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 0
Hi @Minipegasus and welcome! I'm from Alberta, Canada so of no assistance finding your new boarding facility but I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures of your wee one. I've gotten loads of information that's mini specific here. I'm sure you'll enjoy as well!

Hi and welcome. I'm in CA, so help for you finding a new location. I would love to know more about your mini. :) He is a cutie!
Where did you get him? What's his name? How tall is he? How old is he?
I hope that's not to much. I just love minis and love reading others stories.

Hi and welcome. I'm in CA, so help for you finding a new location. I would love to know more about your mini. :) He is a cutie!
Where did you get him? What's his name? How tall is he? How old is he?
I hope that's not to much. I just love minis and love reading others stories.
Hi, thank you! His name is Jasper, he's 38" and about 10 years old. I bought him from probably what you would consider a "pony-trader", so we got off to a little bit of a rough start health wise, but he's feeling better now.

Hi @Minipegasus and welcome! I'm from Alberta, Canada so of no assistance finding your new boarding facility but I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures of your wee one. I've gotten loads of information that's mini specific here. I'm sure you'll enjoy as well!
Hi, thank you! I'll add some more pics! Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG-5914.jpg
    IMG-5914.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 0
Hello @Minipegasus and Jasper, welcome to the forum. Does your gelding stay?
Hi, I had him in Goldsboro, and then he had to go to the vet school for a week, and now he's in Mount Olive at my husband's coworker's place, and we're driving out twice a day to take care of him, which is costing a fortune in diesel in addition to all the recent vet bills. Rough month!

Latest posts

Back