hi from Belgium

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mijke said:
biggrin.gif
Saying HI and WELCOME from your neighbourcountry the Netherlands. Good to meet you here to! 
aktion033.gif

424875[/snapback]

Ditto that.
wink.gif

OH My Goodness, you have beautiful appys...I've just started my appy program last year and it is sooooo much fun to see what these babies look like at birth and how they change over the year.. Welcome to the forum from beautiful East Tennessee...Hmmmm how would I get to Belgium???? I love all you horses but especially Prince Charming
wub.gif
wub.gif

Welcome! I absolutly love your horses, they all have such gorgeous spots
smile.gif
! I just love appaloosas! You'll have a great time here and there's no doubt you will learn a lot!

Thank you for all the warm welcomes and the kind words! I allready feel at home here!
wink.gif

And hello Meavey and Mijke, nice to see you here too!
yes.gif

It's really hot weather here in Belgium, but that's fine with me because normally it rains here most of the summertime!
rolleyes.gif

Prince is a yearling colt and I hope he will give me some nice foals in the future.

For Nikita, I really want a nice little stallion. I'm looking for a American miniature stallion for her but he must have some appy characteristics. Not easy to find in Belgium or the Netherlands!

She is only a year old, so I still have some time! But she really is my favorite one!
wub.gif

Welcome from Southern Oregon!

I'm into pinto mini's myself but I do like those leopard appy's! Sandy

Welcome aboard. This is a wondeful group whom has always been there for me to answer all questions, even if the are repeats.

A friend of mine just shipped 2 of her mini's to Belgium so you must have a neighbor somewhere. One was a little palomino named GG.

Welcome again.

And you sure have some beautiful kids there.

Traci

I love appys and you've got some very very nice ones there. Welcome to the board!

Welcome from the center of California!!! I, too, love the Appaloosas... (hence my login name...LOL!
biggrin.gif
) and you have some very nice ones there! Your few spot mare is a perfect representation of the classic few spot pattern.... LOTS of color production there!!
yes.gif

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Latest posts

Back