hi everybody!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlene

Reaction score
just popping in to say hi to friends, old and new. life sure does get in the way of internet play time!!

it was a brutal winter here, snow on top of snow on top of ice on top of more snow. finally, we are seeing signs of spring. wasn't sure it was ever gonna happen!
default_new_shocked.gif

little horses and big dogs doing well. this year, ashley will be 10, pea and bentley will be 5. how time flies! about 3 months ago, i switched all 3 danes to a raw diet. we are lovin' it! so easy and their teeth and coats shine.

been having some terrible back issues, finally saw a spine doctor last week. having an MRI and nerve function tests done this week and hopefully, injections will help with the pain. i turned 60 on friday...gettin' old ain't for sissies!
default_biggrin.png

i read the forums every day, just haven't had a lot of time to post. hope everyone is doing well!!

HAPPY SPRING!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Glad to see you stop in. Hope they can help your back Charlene soon! There is NOTHING like back pain. Have a great Birthday comin up!

I forgot to say Charlene,,, its almost time for magenta petunias! I think of you when I see them at the store!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Charlene, I have thought of you often and am so glad your still kicking up those heels...some! Hope your back gets better and good to know the animal family is well too
default_aktion033.gif

thanks for the birthday wishes!
default_smile.png

ah yes, purple petunias, can't wait to see where they pop up this year! here's another one for you...gary is obviously still watching over me...

i thought i would be more comfortable if i could sit at the kitchen sink while i prepare dog meals and clean up, etc. standing is really hard on my back. so, i went out to the storage shed and searched until i found this stool that i had not seen in several years...

stool2.jpg

i got busy and cleaned all of the dust and cobwebs off of it. when i turned it upside down to clean the bottoms of the legs, lookie what i found under the seat!...

stool1.jpg

those were our "pet" names for each other. gary carved this message into everything he built out here from the deck to my hitching post. however, i had never seen it carved or drawn on anything that was store-bought other than the few pieces of "put together" furniture we bought. i was boohooing to myself at the time, wishing gary was here to comfort me and help out with all of the things he always used to help me with. he sent me this sign to let me know he WAS helping, just in a different way. i gasped out loud when i found it, it was done ELEVEN YEARS AGO and this was the first time i had ever seen it!
default_wub.png

Charlene It's obvious that Gary loves you as much as you love him. You're both blessed. Glad to hear you're doing well except for the back problems. Been there, done that; it's no fun. Happy spring to you too!!

Latest posts

Back