Hi all :)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BM Miniatures

Reaction score
Hi all :bgrin

My name is Amy and I live in New Zealand and I have just purchased my first mini! :aktion033:

He is a 34.25" Black Tovero blue eyed stallion who might carry LWO and I will be getting him tested for it :D

His name is Bluegables Rowdys Amazing Remark. His sire is La Vista Rowdy Remark (Imp USA), great grandson of Rowdy, one of the most respected stallions in the miniature horse industry to date. This is one of the strongest bloodlines noted for producing overos today, and his mother is Glenmar Park Lancerette(IMP AUS)

He is a multi champ colour, halter and harness horse that is an absolute dream to handle, clipping etc and has the most gentle, sweet nature ever!(he pritty much acts like a gelding and loves cuddles!)

He is broken to saddle and will happily ride around with the wee ones on his back no problem
default_smile.png

I think he is a very pritty boy and love him to bits!

I will be getting him sept/oct once he has finished serving some mares up north from me and I am extemely happy and excited about!

I will hopefully be showing him this season and its a first for me, so Im hoping he will teach me all I need to know!

default_yes.gif
:

I am also hoping to someday soon set up a little stud here in NZ
default_smile.png

So without further Ado!

Ace
default_wub.png
:

Clevedon_20Show_20Photo_203.jpg

Ace_20Photo_208.jpg

Ace_20race_20photo_202.jpg

Excuse the fat and hairyness!

PDVD_007.jpg

PDVD_023.jpg

PDVD_029.jpg

Hmmmmm.......I wonder what she will think Of the new Man on the block
default_wub.png
:
default_rolleyes.gif
:

P5200137.jpg

Hi Amy! :saludando:

Welcome to the forum! And to minis! :bgrin

You'll find this a very informative forum to belong to, with lots of great people who are happy to give advice and help.

I'm assuming you're in the South Island?? As that was where Ace was last living? He's one cool little guy, I remember him when he was up here in the North with Vanessa.

Brigid

Hi Amy! :bgrin Nice to see you post here! I've enjoyed chatting with you the last few days in email.

Hi Amy! :saludando:

Welcome to the forum! And to minis! :bgrin

You'll find this a very informative forum to belong to, with lots of great people who are happy to give advice and help.

I'm assuming you're in the South Island?? As that was where Ace was last living? He's one cool little guy, I remember him when he was up here in the North with Vanessa.

Brigid

Hiya
default_smile.png

Yup Im in Dunedin, I bought him off Sandra in chirstchurch who runs Llama Station. :bgrin

:saludando: Welcome from the east coast of Virginia. He's a very nice looking young fellow. Good luck with him.

Hi Amy! :saludando: Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new Mini!

He is very handsome! Love his color!
default_wub.png
:

Hi Amy! :saludando: Your boy is quite handsome & I'm sure he will bring you much joy.
default_yes.gif
:

Welcome from WI! What a gentle boy he looks to be, and sure is beautiful! :aktion033:

Welcome from Virginia, USA!

Your mini looks nice AND like a lot of fun!!

I have a Rowdy bred mare (Reflection daughter) and her Rowdy x Buckeroo lined filly and feel they are some of my best horses. I guess they'd be some sort of cousins to your horse.

:saludando:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi AMy, WELCOME from the northwoods of Wisconsin. I am glad you could join our "forum family" everyone is really a great bunch, and we try to help each other out as much as we can, just a good place to spend alot of time...especially in winter with a cup of hot chocolate :bgrin and learn about our passion for minis. You have a very nice looking horse and I am sure you will enjoy him to the fullest
default_yes.gif
: Corinne

Welcome Amy

Congratulations on the new boy. He is sure a colorful boy. His markings are quite wild,

and colorful. He is a pretty boy. I know you are so excited with him. We have one mare

in our barn with Rowdy in her back ground. She is one of our favorites. Wishing you the

best with showing him, and later breeding him. The Big mare, may be a bit afraid of him

at first. Its funny to see the big ones reaction to the minis. So will be very spook by them.

Some won't care.

Vicky

Congrats on your new boy. He is very handsome and already trained to drive. Lucky u!!

He is absolutely beautiful and looks like he's talented too, I'd say you have a real nice boy there!
default_yes.gif
:

Hi Amy!

I'm kind of new here, too, but welcome from Minnesota, USA!

We purchased our first mini is April this year and brought home our second over the weekend........a word of caution: They seem to multiply on their own and one is just never enough! :bgrin

Your new boy is very handsome!! Congratulations!

Thanks everyone!

Im sure I will learn alot of new things on this forum! everyone seems extremely helpful and kind! :aktion033:

Amy
default_yes.gif
: :saludando:

Welcome Amy from South Carolina. Your new stallion is awsome! I love the overos. Good luck with him!

Welcome Amy!!!! I love the black and white ones!!! How do you get him so White????!!! Congrats and welcome from Central Arkansas, USA.

Shelley<><

:saludando: Welcome Amy from Ontario, Canada. Congrats on your beautiful and talented new boy, may you have many, many hours of fun with him and all the others you are sure to acquire
default_yes.gif
: They are so addictive. I have a Rowdy grandson, a gelding son of Lazy N' Redboy who I adore, he is Cross Country All That Jazz. Hope to see more pics when you get him home. :saludando:

Yvonne

Latest posts

Back