Hi all! New to Minis. Introducing Zeus and Latte

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scoutgirl

Reaction score
Hi all. I have been researching minis for what seems like ages now, and at 32 years of age I am set to make my life long dream of owning a horse come true!

I am so excited about these two guys. I feel blessed to have come across their breeder and she is guiding me into the world of owning and showing minis. She wants me to succeed in horse ownership and showing. I am so super lucky to have met her! Latte is a AMHR 35 in yrl mare. Zeus is a 28 in AMHR/AMHA yrl gelding. Zeus has a title from National last year. I am so excited about these two guys. I plan on showing them in halter and jumper classes. I have found this site so informative and resourceful already as I have been preparing for their arrival the last few months. I am sure I will have a ton of questions once they arrive. I am a nervous new horse mom! Take a look and tell me what you think!

Latte.jpg

Zeuse.jpg

Congrats!! Your boys are very handsome. Have fun with them!! I am so glad you are living your dream!!

Julie

Victory Pass Stable

Maine

Hello and welcome to the wonderful world of mini's! Beautiful mini's. Enjoy!
default_yes.gif

Latte the mare is the side shot, the lighter one. Zeus is the little guy in my avatar.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I am so excited to start my journey into the wonderful world of minis!
default_smile.png

Welcome to Lil Beginnings (where we're all passionate about horses)
default_saludando.gif

I'm happy you have your dream coming true and I hope you have a great time showing! Mini horses are awesome!!

Excited for you! Welcome to the addicting world of minis!

Latest posts

Back