Hi All, I just joined

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeadowRidge Farm

Reaction score
I just posted a topic introducing myself, but it seems to have gone under ww.miniature horse farm. We're MeadowRidge Farm, and you can read more about us on ww.miniature horse farm post.
saludando.gif

Welcome from Illinois! It's always great to see new members, especially those that choose to take part in our forum activities. And another midwesterner too! The midwestern states sure seem to be a hotbed for CMHR members.

oh no i deleted your intro post as i thought i could post it here and now its gone

IM SO SORRY---I thought it would work

Can you please tell everyone about yourself again???

Thank you for becoming a member and Im so looking forward to working with you

the minis thank you too
cheekkiss.gif

No problem KayKay, I just wanted to introduce myself to other members.
saludando.gif
My name is Corinne, my hubby and I own MeadowRidge Farm which is located in northeast Wisconsin. I hate this cold and snow ..but other then that I really do love it up here! I have had horses for the past 45 years,(OK, now my age is REALLY starting to show here!! I'm really not THAT old..
cheekkiss.gif
) We now have 28 minis, which includes the 3 mini donks, Arabians, and a Saddlebred, who is our 5 gaited champion here on the farm. I have in the past been involved with rescue work, and I also do vet. clinics with my vet every spring, involving 4-H and any other equine interest groups. I am willing to help out in any way that I can with CMHR, I think the work and dedication that CMHR does is great! I will be going to a Horse Fair, in April to promote minis, and I was thinking about also doing some promotional work for CMHR, at my booth. Does anyone have any ideas they can share with me? PLEASE!!!!

Welcome! Glad that you have joined us!

I know that there are ideas and Cathy and Kay have done lots of promotional things. Cathy set up a display that had CMHR informational handouts like our brochures that she put in high traffic areas (with show approval) and used banners that she managed to get displayed when she sponsored classes. So just putting up a display like a poster with a few pictures of rescued horses shown on it (there is a post with Nell's pictures that you may be able to use, and Ginny and the others may have some pistures along with the CMHR web site) would be of benefit.

Also, see if you can get a CMHR cookbook to display, and print out ordering information for it. Also, get yourself a CMHR T-shirt to display as well (or wear it) and info on how to order that as well. (I don't know if you can get these items sent to you on a "consignment" type deal or not... You may want to email Kay to discuss that with her. We have had some issues with "consignment" type of situations in the past, so are very cautious about it.)

And thanks for thinking of CMHR when you are there!

Thanks SunQuest, I already thought about the shirt and wearing one, but I like the idea of the cookbook, and the fact that it has HORSEY TREATS in it, would be ideal.
thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif

Latest posts

Back