Heyyy remember that genetics site I was working on?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

love_casper

Reaction score
Yes I admit I sort of abandoned ship on the website project I was working on.... geez I started it a loooong time ago!!!! But with my all-consuming summer camp job it kind of got pushed to the back burner.

Anyway! As a reminder, I am creating a equine color genetics website modeled after one that I learned a great deal from but is no longer in service. Trying to make it as simple as possible so that everyone can understand. (There are so many people I see that are confused on the whole color thing.) You all gave me some wonderful examples of black, bays, and reds.

So, may I borrow pics of your CREAM DILUTES? Just palomino, buckskin, smokey black, and double dilutes. Preferable no silver, not yet anyway, I just want to focus on one color at a time right now. Eventually - depending on how quickly I can get the dilutes done - there will be a separate post for those.

Loud pinto/app markings are usually destracting, so a minimum of those things would be best, but hey beggers can't be chosers LOL!

Pics that I use will have a label of who owns them and a link to your website as well.

I would greatly appreciate your help!
default_wub.png
default_saludando.gif

Palominos? I have plenty of those...here is just one.

Westwind BTU Crown Prince Flyte - Palomino

Aflo4.jpg

I have 2 Solid Color Cream Dilutes

This is Genesis and she is a 3yo MFT X QH Cross
default_smile.png

Genie3yo.JPG

and this is my newest Addition that I am in the Process of Buying (She's almost Paid for!
default_aktion033.gif
)

and she is a Buckskin Dun
default_wub.png
Old Stage Bit of Vegas in the Buff

3buffy.jpg

Alex, you know you can use any of mine anytime.
default_saludando.gif

I have a ton of pictures too, so if you need something else, just ask.

Here is my buckskin, Little Americas Terrific Blaze

blaze10.jpg

Fiesty is a verified Smokey Brown

fiesty19.jpg

Tank is a verified Smokey Cream

kahlua24.jpg

I have a couple of Palominos too if you need them but I think you'll get lots of those!

Here are some of mine, excluding my creams that also carry silver (but Destiny's one cool color -- smokey silver black...).

[SIZE=12pt]Cross Country Start Me Up, a/k/a “Starter"[/SIZE]2008 AMHA / AMHR pending, AMHR Futurity Nominated

Blaze Faced, Blue Eyed, Buckskin Show Colt -- Expected To Mature @ 33”

Sired by Cross Country Rowdys Reflection, Sire of Nat’l Grand Champions / Out of a Nat’l Champion Producing Mare

Reflection is a Son of Lazy “N” Redboy and Grandson of Rowdy

Starter-1.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Cross Country Brass Monkey, a/k/a “Monkey"[/SIZE]

2008 AMHA / AMHR pending, AMHR Futurity Nominated

Blaze Faced, Blue Eyed, Buckskin Show Colt -- Expected To Mature @ 31”

Sired By Cross Country Rowdys Reflection, Sire of National Grand Champions

Reflection is a Son of Lazy “N” Redboy and Grandson of Rowdy

monkey2%20092208.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Triple H Buckin Khaki, a/k/a “Khaki”[/SIZE]

2002 32” AMHA/AMHR buckskin brood mare – halter grand champion – Taylors and Dell Tera lines

Khaki%201.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Whinny For Me’s Big City Cover Girl, a/k/a "Cover Girl"[/SIZE]

2008 AMHA / AMHR pending, AMHR Futurity Nominated Golden Buckskin Filly – Expected To Mature @ 31”

By Little Kings Big City Buck (Sire of National Champions, Son of Buckeroo)

Out of Erica’s Double Dipped (a sibling to many National Champions and Sired by Little Kings B T Buck Bandito, Son of BTU)

Cover%20Girl%201.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Ericas Double Dipped, a/k/a “Double”[/SIZE]

2004 32” AMHA / AMHR Perlino Pinto Mare – Bandito Daughter / BTU Granddaughter - Sibling to Many National Champions

In foal to “Destiny” (Halter HOF / National Champion / Reserve National Grand Champion -- Grandson of both Double Destiny and Buck Echo)

Double%201.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Ericas Sweet as Sugar, a/k/a “Sweetie”[/SIZE]

2004 30.5” AMHA / AMHR Perlino Pinto Mare – Bandito Daughter / BTU Granddaughter - Sibling to Many National Champions

In foal to “Destiny” (Halter HOF / National Champion / Reserve National Grand Champion -- Grandson of both Double Destiny and Buck Echo)

Sweetie%202.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Erica's Big City Bomb Shell, a/k/a “Bomb Shell”[/SIZE]

2007 AMHA / AMHR Perlino Mare – Buckeroo Granddaughter (her sire is Little Kings Big City Buck)

Upright, Show Quality Filly and Future Prized Broodmare

Bomb%20Shell%201.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Triple H Derby Day Miracle, a/k/a “Derby”[/SIZE]

2000 31” AMHR Light Palomino Gelding – My First Every Show Horse

Shown as a stallion to multiple Grands / National Top Five Performance / Push Button Driving Horse

Derby%202.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Little King’s BT Bacardi Gold, a/k/a “Bacardi”[/SIZE]

2004 37.25” AMHR Golden Palomino Gelding – Son of Ima Boones Little Buckeroo Too (“BTU”)

Supreme and Grand Halter Champion / First Place Solid Color… and My Favorite Horse

Bacardi%201.jpg

Here is a picture of our guy. "Erica's Big City's Bailey's On Ice"===

bailey08a.jpg

Latest posts

Back