Hey Maplegum......

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi*

Reaction score
Just wondering if you are still missing your hubby or if he finally made it back to you. Hopefully you guys are together and happy in the same zip code
default_biggrin.png
! Just thought I would check in
default_wink.png

default_sad.png
Yes, still missing the heck out of him.

He extended his trip. He was only going for 5 or 6 weeks but has extended it by a few weeks. I was really upset to hear that as I miss him so much.

To begin with, I found it hard to deal with, but have now realised that it's not only me that misses him over here in Australia, his mother, family and friends have also missed him for the last 5 years! He hasn't seen any of them for almost 5 years, so he deserves to spend time back with them.

His grandmother is still very ill, and at 97 years old, this will be the last time he gets to see her. Another friend has just been diognosed with a massive brain tumor so the chances of her pulling through are very slim, so this will possibly be the last time he sees her too.
default_no.gif

It's a very bitter/sweet trip for him. Emotions all over the place, for all of us. I just wish I could have gone along with him to support him.

I'm hoping to have him home within the next couple of weeks. Things are breaking down in the house! 1st the dishwasher and then the toilet bowl filled with water on the weekend and wouldn't go back down! I was up to my armpitts in toilet water.
default_new_shocked.gif

Thanks for thinking of me, you are a sweetheart.
default_wub.png

xox Leonie xox

Oh I am sorry to hear he is still gone
default_sad.png
And it doesn't sound like a very fun trip either since his loved one's are sick
default_no.gif
Well hang in there girly! If I was closer I will absolutely come keep you company
default_yes.gif
I'm just happy you have your babies to keep you company
default_wink.png
Keep us posted on when he makes it home
default_yes.gif
And try to keep yourself busy
default_wink.png

Latest posts

Back