Hey Karla! Got pictures?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OhHorsePee

Reaction score
Come on Karla, show us the pictures you took recently! You know you want to.

Fran

You're supposed to search through the back pages to see Rosie, Fran.
default_yes.gif

I may be taking a very important mini photo later today... I'll be back... in the mean time this will have to do.
default_biggrin.png

One work in progress and the others just finished with binding. The sunflower one sold before I even had it done.

IMG_5522.jpg

IMG_5744a.jpg

IMG_5739.jpg

Is that fine, Fran?
default_smile.png

They are just beautiful! You are such a talented person. I admire you!

I could look at those beautiful quilts forever and never get bored. They are simply such a work of art.

Oh nevermind I read the other post.

PS I love sunflowers. I have them all over the place.

Last edited by a moderator:
While all the quilts are truely wonderful I have to say I'm in love with the sunflower quilt. Have always wanted to take up sewing but I need another 1/2 finished project like a hole in the head.

Wow Karla, where do you find the time!?

I love the sunflower quilt, you are very good!!
default_aktion033.gif

Jeepers, Fran--you were right--I did find some to share.
default_biggrin.png

Okay--here are two others.

The first is a Friendship Star, but I got the idea for the varied blue background from a picture in "The Quiltmaker's Gift" a fabulous picture book.
default_smile.png
I made that one for my grandmother. When she died, it was given back to me. It stays on my sewing chair so I can always feel her near--
default_wub.png

The second is about 40"x40" I think. It's my first work with Batiks. I call it "Tranquility."
default_smile.png
Once I get it quilted, it'll be added to a pile I'm working on for a craft show. I hope I get another one done this summer.

The photo doesn't quite capture the incredible color of those fabrics.

IMG_5343.jpg

IMG_5519.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back