Hey Jill, you have any new pictures of the Monkey?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maxi'sMinis

Reaction score
Would just love to see some new pics of the baby boy. All that color, that Face, those big blue eyes. Pretty please?

Hehe, I wish!!! But that's not in my hands. He's still living with his Aunt Belinda who is probably swamped right now in the middle of show season. But, I think he will be showing at the Nationals with her so there will eventually be naked pictures of the Monkey Man
love0034.gif

Thanks for asking! I'm still really excited about him and always ready for Belinda to show me some more pictures of him
cloud9.gif
(She's just really busy right now, but maybe soon!)

Oohh I understand, I'm waiting on a baby too. I can't wait to see the Monkey Man. Good luck for your special little guy at Nationals, how exciting! Those will be Fantastic baby pics!

default_smile.png
default_smile.png
default_smile.png
It is very exciting waiting on a new horse
default_smile.png
default_smile.png
default_smile.png

Monkey was one I just really jumped fast on thinking he'd be "someone's" in short order, and might as well be mine. I've been so happy with how my paternal sister to him crosses with Buckeroo bred stallions, so hope he will kind of be a male version of her when it comes to crossing on my Buckeroo bred mares.

For those who don't know "who" he is, here is the Monkster
default_wub.png

[SIZE=12pt]Cross Countrys Brass Monkey, a/k/a “Monkey"[/SIZE]

2008 AMHA / AMHR pending, AMHR Futurity Nominated

Blaze Faced, Blue Eyed, Buckskin Show Colt -- Expected To Mature @ 31”

Sired By Cross Country Rowdys Reflection, Sire of National Grand Champions

Reflection is a Son of Lazy “N” Redboy and Grandson of Rowdy

Monkey%202%20Touch.jpg
Monkey%201%20Touch.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, Jill!

I can't wait to see "nekkid" pics of your little Monkey too! Did you know that he's a maternal half bro to my stallion Cowboy? Love Monkey's color and white face markings...
default_wub.png

I love the way his blaze leaves the beautiful black pigment on his eye lids. He is going to be a real eye catcher in the show ring.

I am really looking forward to seeing him clipped and meeting him at Nationals
default_smile.png

Im really looking forward to seeing some clipped pics of this colt !
default_smile.png

Thanks, Ladies
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
He is a cutie and I also can't wait to see more of him and to get to know him this fall
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Hey, Jill!

I can't wait to see "nekkid" pics of your little Monkey too! Did you know that he's a maternal half bro to my stallion Cowboy? Love Monkey's color and white face markings...
default_wub.png
Lisa, I know
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
Seeing how nice your Cowboy looks helped me decide to snap up Monkey real fast
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
I already knew his paternal siblings are awesome and then seeing your maternal brother to him helped me make up my mind to lay claim to him
default_smile.png
default_smile.png
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back