Hey has anyone seen the new feature of the forum?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do not see it, where is it at? Sounds like fun
default_yes.gif

I saw that just yesterday, and was wondering about it. How fun!
default_biggrin.png

Okkkay now this is different, i see it now along with some other things, this may take a long long time to get use to. I was a member of another forum for a short time and it was just to fancy, i always liked how LB was simpe and easy, blogs are neat though.

It just takes me a while to get use to things, i do not like change lol. The forum was down for a few minutes a while ago too im guessing for the upgrade ..

Did the Forum change or is it my computer??? I had to log in to get on and all I have at the top is Invision Power Board. None of the banner ads or links??????

Wow! I noticed too! The reply scene is very different too. I think we lost some of our emoticons too. The blogs should be interesting.

Another neat thing I noticed is the little guy beside our screen names, some are in colour and some black and white, are the ones in colour mean we are online and the others are offline?

Oh I like the new changes so far. I had to log in and wondered what I had done wrong last time I was on. :DOH! All of the smileys are there if you click on "Show All"

And I really like the calendar!
default_488.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I am really beginning to like this new format. Lots of new features, I just have to learn how to use them!

One question, probably to the mods, to see if anyone knows:

The old format, when you clicked on Messages there was a screen in there where you could save people as friends. I realize there is a new Friends format, but my friends that I had listed before aren't in there. Where did that list go? I hope it didn't disappear completely, because I had notes in there regarding how people had helped me out. I just can't find the option and I hope that it is still there somewhere.

Thanks!

The old format, when you clicked on Messages there was a screen in there where you could save people as friends. I realize there is a new Friends format, but my friends that I had listed before aren't in there. Where did that list go? I hope it didn't disappear completely, because I had notes in there regarding how people had helped me out. I just can't find the option and I hope that it is still there somewhere.
Thanks!

Terri...check the option that says PM Block list. If you're looking for your buddies...they will be in there.

Awesome! Thank you so much. I appreciate you telling me where they were. I knew they wouldn't have deleted the list, but I just couldn't find them. I am really liking this new format more and more!
default_biggrin.png

I haven't had time to go over everything on the forum. So, far I really like it.

Maybe I am overlooking something - but, did we lose our PM ? If we didn't where can I find it?

I was also wondering where the banners went?

Thanks Mary Lou for all the hard work - I am just curious and trying to figure the new forum out.

Jill,

I don't know where you got that icon...but, I LOVE IT..so cute!

I love it too! Everything's still where I expect to find it but even better now. Blogs should be interesting...
default_laugh.png

P.S. for LisaF: If you want to send a PM, just place your cursor over the person's screenname, click on the down arrow, and click on the "Send a Message" option on the menu that pops up.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love it too! Everything's still where I expect to find it but even better now. Blogs should be interesting...
default_laugh.png

P.S. for LisaF: If you want to send a PM, just place your cursor over the person's screenname, click on the down arrow, and click on the "Send a Message" option on the menu that pops up.
The PM icon is not there, my inbox where it says __ new messages is there on and off, it wasnt there a sec ago but is there now. I also cannot edit my posts ...weird, im sure all the kinks will work out with time
default_smile.png

Thanks for the help on the PM ...I will try it out and see how if it works for me.

Latest posts

Back