Hey Guys! It's Been a while!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Celtic Hill Farm

Reaction score
I think the last time I was around I was talking about getting an Irish sport horse… Well we got her! Her name is Fiona, her show name is Celtic Hill’s Forever Moore. She’s going to be my show horse. She’s very green so ive had my hands full with her! I can’t wait for the weather to get better so I can start driving the girls again, I really miss driving. Ive been working on long reining with Fiona and she has been dragging a tire around. At the barn where we have been boarding Fiona there is a mini there that is there to be sold and she is SO cute (well any mini is cute! Haha) And she’s my best friend. She’s not even a yearling and she’s already 30in :shocked8D I think she’s going to go over!

Here are some pictures of Fiona for you all to see. ~Ian

(She's pretending to be a Quarter horse in this picture
default_rolleyes.gif
)

DSC_0467.jpg

DSC_0431.jpg

DSC_0455.jpg

She looks like a nice horse!

She looks like a nice horse!
Thanks! She is, the photo's don't give her credit

she is very nice! what discipline are you planning on showing her in?
Well, right now shes just being trained for hunter, Im not really big into hunter. Actually im a saddleseat person but we kind of ended up with Fiona! lol once she "cool' down and gets some more miles i would like to hitch her and drive her. We do alot of ground driving and long lining as it is and i have put a full harness on her and she's pulled stuff around. I have a picture of her somewhere all harnessed up!

Awww, it looks like you are having fun with Fiona and it reminds me of myself at your age. Also, I noticed

that today is your birthday!!!!! I hope you have a great one.
default_birthday.gif

CONGRATS on your new horse. It looks like you and her enjoy spending time together. Hope you have a great birthday.
default_birthday.gif
default_birthday.gif
default_birthday.gif

Latest posts

Back