Hey everyone Im new and wanted to intro myself

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Danielle, ...that is weird. :bgrin Well, dont forget a cute little pink fleecy blanket for Bebe, and I will tell you what my horses and donkeys love to play with....after I spent a small fortune on all the cute new balls and stuff, I even bought them the musical horse ball..they dont play with any of them..but they do like those cheepie balls the big round kind that Wal-Mart has for like $3.00, LOVE to chase them, the wind can move them so easy compared to the heavy horse balls...so you could get Bebe a pretty pink one, and the other favorite playtoy is a milk jug with a few stones in it, they LOVE those too. I also have a few of those cheap kids plastic swimming pools, and in summer I put a few inches of water in them, and they really like playing in those, ..I guess getting there feet wet
default_unsure.png
: and when there is no water in them, they will lay in them like its there bed! All the cheap stuff seems to do the trick around here. They expensive toys they dont like. Dont worry--alot of people get donkey termonology confused, and hinnys and mules can really be confusing! Shawana (minimule on here) has some little beauties for mules, and she does so much with them. We do have a standard size (donkey) that rides and drives, and one mini jenny rides and drives. Corinne

Aww wow those are really great ideas!! i defintly and going to try some of those out. i love love love thepool idea! my minis love playing in water already! And the milk carton is great because my donkey always picks things up and plays with them wethere it a pithfork or a brush, shell love it! Thanks! talk to you soon!!

Danielle

11 days and bebes home!

Latest posts

Back